Stockton, CA
Students enrolled: 2,719

Posted August 21, 2014
This school is amazing! The students are so full of school spirit and civic pride. The staff here are so warm and welcoming and really care for their students the same way they would their own kids. The classrooms are very relaxing and the school menu is far superior to others I've seen. Seniors take care of Freshman here and they are such compassionate young adults.

Posted June 26, 2014
This school is so great . It offers many great AP classes and the teachers are so dedicated to their jobs.

Lincoln High School 4

Posted January 09, 2014
I'm a student at Lincoln, and I can tell you - I love it here! When I first came to Lincoln, I was afraid I wasn't going to make new friends. Boy, was I wrong! The other posts say that you have to be 'goofy, funny, athletic, or super smart' to get along with others.. No, you actually have to learn how to be out there a bit more. I'm well-known around campus because I'm friendly, kind, and social ( I start conversing with people during my free time outside class or when the teachers allow us to). Back in middle school, I used to have this 'shell." I knew I had to break out of it, so I did this year (freshmen year). Once you break out of your shell, you'd be amazed on how quickly you can make friends! The teachers are so friendly and very willing to help if you're struggling on something. I can't really say the same about the offices. They're all almost dull and monotone.. Not all of them anyways. Classes are great. I wish Lincoln provided more AP/Honors classes for underclassmen. Just try to be in a healthy crowd of friends and study hard. Lincoln is an excellent school with lots of spirit. Come on down to Lincoln. You won't regret it! :)

Lincoln High School 3

Posted May 20, 2013
I don't love it and I don't hate it here. It's a bit tough to get the classes you want as an underclassman, and I think we need more courses. The quality of the education varies by teacher--you may get a great one, or one that sucks at teaching. The social life here depends on the students you meet, it's a hit or miss situation if you're an introvert. You kinda need to be academically endowed, athletic, goofy, or ethnic fitting to have smooth ties. School fights are rare, but do occur maybe 10-20 times per year, they're not at all murder crazy, just drama filled. Most come from the ghetto kids and I'd say the rest from girls. And yes we have policy patrol at our school, it's perfectly normal to see them everyday here. There are a variety of sports and clubs, the clubs range from academics--mathletes, speech and debate, dance, cultural ethnics, innovative--robotics, humanitarian--GSA, environmental, community service, etc.

Lincoln High School 2

Posted February 27, 2013
I have attended Lincoln High School for two years before leaving. At first, this was a wonderful place filled with teachers who cared about my learning needs and wanted to make sure that I succeeded in being the best person possible. However, when I went to new classes, the teachers were constantly condescending and lacking in their abilities to teach a lesson(they only sat without speaking). When I made a complaint that I felt targeted by my teachers remarks to my counselor, it was just swept under the rug like nothing happened. The same happened with people in the school who would bully me. My counselor swore that I had never even brought this up in our discussions. To top it off, when a drug dog search came into my classroom one day, I came back to all of the contents of my bag upon my desk/the floor. The school as well said everything went to "standard procedure" and my claims of misconduct were also discounted without any questioning of school officials. In this school, if you get lucky and have some of the few teachers who challenge you to be a better student or person you are in good hands. If not, the school officials will make life for you horrible, like they did for me.

Lincoln High School 2

Posted February 10, 2013
I am a current student at Lincoln High, and I have attended schools in the district my whole life. I was very excited about Lincoln in the beginning, and sadly I'm a bit disappointed now. Lincoln does offer a wide variety of AP and Honors courses, but no AP for freshman (only honors math) and one AP for sophomores. I do understand LHS is an open choice AP school, but teachers have actually told me not to apply for AP due to the fact I am a freshman, and to instead take courses at the community college. Also, I'm more of an academic person, and there is almost no academic clubs, aside from Science Olympiad and AcaDec. Lincoln's social atmosphere is also very hard to adapt to, due to the fact there is kind of a need-to-be popular vibe around. The english classes, in my opinion are lacking, and I really wish that an eng 9/eng10 honors course was available. Overall, the teachers are okay; but there are a select few that are VERY outstanding. The science department and its teachers, for the most part is great, if you are a "science nerd" like myself. Also, being on the speech and debate team is a blast! Lincoln is a decent school, but really needs to offer more AP for the lower grades.

Posted October 09, 2009

Lincoln High School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
I love so much becouse helping my grand children to grow and all others

Lincoln High School 0

Posted August 12, 2009
yeah licoln is great im a freshman and the only thing maybe to watch out for is the wrong crouds.and the electives i didnt get either that i wanted and neither did my friend.so make sure your alternative choice you like too=]

Posted March 31, 2009

Lincoln High School
6844 Alexandria Place, Stockton, CA  95207
Last modified Lincoln High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top