Don Riggio 1

Posted December 04, 2013
i think Don Riggio is an amazing school, however, the school district representatives are where my problems begin. Bonnie, the Secretary of the Superintendent is absolutley rude and condesending. I have never been treated or spoken to with such hostility by someone who says they put children first!

Posted October 17, 2009
The teachers and staff are great! They love their students, and seem genuinely interested in making sure each and every child succeeds!

Posted October 09, 2009
The teachers really care about their students personally and academically!!!

Posted October 09, 2009
We think out of the box when it comes to giving our students a challenging and unique education. We love the arts and strive to make sure each child is exposed to it in their daily activities.

Posted October 09, 2009
This school is like no other! Kids are valued and made apart of the process!

Posted October 09, 2009
Treats kids as young adults, capable of making decisions!

Posted October 08, 2009
Both my Girls are flourishing at this School, in large part to the Teachers, Staff, and Parents. The dedication far exceeds my expectations. My oldest daughters Teacher, knows her strengths and weaknesses and knows how to engage her. She is a tough Teacher who expects the 'BEST' from and for her students, and encourages them. my youngest daughter is also in a class where her Teacher Loves every one of her students and expects their strengths to shine, and they do! The Staff knows every student by name, and addresses them with a hello (followed by their name). It may not seem big, but to these parents and students, it really means the world! The parents are very like minded at this School, we all have a common goal, and that is to build up every single child and Family at this school. If ever a tragedy strikes we come together to help support both monetarily; aswell as emotionally. the parents are eager to help in the class-rooms, and support the school as a whole. We have a strong, and dedicated PTSA. headed by the 'BEST' group of Parents and Teachers!

Posted October 08, 2009
Caring families and an amazing staff. I am proud to send my children to a school that values the visual and performing arts.

Posted October 08, 2009
Don Riggio School staff is an amazing and dedicated group. They have worked so hard that our scores increased by 30 points!!!! Incredible!! We have a very active PTSA that works hard to support the staff and students. I like the family atmosphere at the school and I agree with the other parent who noted that we strongly support families in need.

Posted October 08, 2009
Great teachers! My kids love Don Riggio!

Don Riggio
3110 Brookside Road, Stockton, CA  95219
Last modified Don Riggio is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Don Riggio Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top