Posted April 15, 2014
I was a student at Bear Creek in 2006-2007 so all these reviews I read to me are garbage. I started in the middle of my freshman year an quickly made friends. But the teachers are boring and unhelpful. I was an A student a year ahead of my graduation schedule but when i moved and started bear creek eventually I feel behind because i had already done most of the work and none of my teachers had time to help and when I tried to move to more advanced classes the councillor told me it was too late in the year for me to be able to catch up to the rest of the class. So no in my opinion its not that great a school. I ended up going to the One. Program and graduated an entire year earlier.

Posted January 09, 2012
From all the negative comments everyone seems to make about Stockton, you would think it was a horrible school, but they have a beautiful campus, much like a community college, it is the nicest looking school in LUSD plus it is in a very good neighborhood, some people are just always negitive and can never see the good In things, they have alot of student involvement which is great! It really helped our out of state daughter feel comfortable as a new freshman.

Posted March 30, 2010

Posted November 05, 2009
I started my teaching career at Bear Creek and I'm still there after 16 years. I LOVE THE CREEK! It has the most diverse student population you could ever wish for and this makes B.C. a beautiful place to be, especially during the awesome anual International Ralley! I wouldn't teach ANYWHERE ELSE in LUSD - and I graduated from Lodi High - so I know from whence I speak. We love our kids! I hope that someday we can finally outshine the bad press that plaugued our beginnings.... I BLEED BEAR CREEK BRUIN BLUE!

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted September 02, 2009
My son has just started his 9th grade here in BCHS/2009. He just loves his all teachers and extracurricular activities so much. He has orchestra class which he really appreachiates so much every day. His Pre-AP, AP, Honor classes are excellnet. He is also in the sports team and involved in it very much everyday more than 2 hours after school. I believe this makes him more to focus on his academic work as well. I can't describe enough how much I like this school's heathly environment that all excellent teachers and staffs create in BCHS.

Posted July 02, 2009

Posted February 04, 2009

Bear Creek High School 0

Posted January 16, 2009
i love it here, i just recently came here as a sophmore and the enviorment, the people, and the teachers are great! there's a new theatre program which i love being involved with, because there's no bias or establishment, so the kids are just themselves. all in all its wonderful =]

Bear Creek High School
10555 Thornton Road, Stockton, CA  95209
Last modified Bear Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bear Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top