Stockton, CA

Posted September 26, 2013
I was very pleased with the way the Principle at Clairmont handled the bully problem as soon as I addressed the problem to her. And it was handled in a prompt, kind with the no tolerance on bullying. Also my granddaughter 2nd grade teacher Ms.Podesta has been a great help in making learning fun for her. So I believe Clairmont is a great school.

Clairmont Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2012
this school is horrible i had a child that went here and was bullied so they told the teacher but she did not care neither did the principal horrible school

Clairmont Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
Clairmont Elementary School is filled with staff who love children and do all they can to help them succeed.

Posted November 03, 2009
We all work together as a team and are 1 of the only title 1 schools to make our AYP and API goals.! Our teachers volunteer to tutor kids after school daily and even the kids who ar performing at or above grade level beg 2 be n tutoring twice a week ! That's amazing to me ! Additionally our school chooses a charitable project every year schoolwide to donate 2 including mosquito nets which we were able to contribute a large sum, water pumps/ wells in Cambodia where there was no clean water for miles , and purchasing new stuffed animals for our local fire department for a years worth to kids who'd lost much or all of what they had in a fire to comfort them . Our students come from a low income area themselves and yet give and give every year !

Posted March 26, 2008
I loved this school because the teachers are nice and friendships happen alot in this school and I wish anybody in this school to work hard and have fun. A lot of smart people come from this school and have a amazing lives.

Posted October 21, 2007
Clairmont has a happy and safe environment. This school is so much fun and the teachers are amazing. I love it

Posted March 31, 2005

Posted October 15, 2004
- a former student

Clairmont Elementary School
8282 Lemans Avenue, Stockton, CA  95210
Last modified Clairmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clairmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top