Stockton, CA

Creekside Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2014
So, I am a 6th grader at this school and I wouldn't mind going here for a few more years. It's a great school and ANYONE can make friends here. If anyone doesn't think they fit in somewhere else well they will here I guarantee that. So, this year (2014-2015) will have a new principle who we don't know will be. But I love the friendliness of the other students here making new comers feel welcome. Something I think they can improve is the cafeteria food and the friendliness of some of the staff. Music and P.E is very fun if you like sports or music. But, if you aren't a big fan of those then it's still enjoyable. So, this is my review of the school, Creekside Elementary School.

Creekside Elementary School 5

Posted August 13, 2007
Before parents choose to assess the quality of a school they should spend time in their child's classroom and get to know the teacher. They should also learn what it takes to become a teacher and the continued education it takes to maintain that position. I researched this school and discovered that because of the diversity of families they serve the teachers are some of the most highly qualified teachers in the city. The extra trainings and in-services they must attend augment their teaching methods and their ability to reach out to parents. Most go above and beyond teaching to the standardized tests, and they make their classrooms comfortable for students and welcoming to families. I feel very comfortable sending my children there because not only will they get a well-rounded education, they'll get an education in diversity, which will serve them well when they enter the real world.

Creekside Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2006
I went to Creekside and now my 4 children have filtered thru with 3 still there. I love it there, the issues I have had are addressed accordingly and taken care of! Teachers are great!

Creekside Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2006
All my children have been at Creekside and I have had some good experiences. You need to see that the neighborhood has alot to do with the diversity that is at Creekside. You are dealing with all types of personalities and attitudes.

Creekside Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2005
This is the worst school that I have ever sent my kids to. We are selling our house just to get away from that school.

Creekside Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2005
Teachers are great and caring!

Creekside Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2004
Not a good school to send your children. School may be unsafe and dangerous for some children. Poor academics. Principal and teachers teach to standardized tests only. School uses 'canned' lessons ('explicit direct instruction' from many years ago...it failed at that time and is failing again). I would avoid this school.

Creekside Elementary School
2515 Estate Drive, Stockton, CA  95209
Last modified Creekside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top