Bad
Good

Davis Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2014
I love this school. If you are looking for a school with a small town feeling then this is it! The Principle knows every kids by name along with most parents that come in regularly. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My daughter has been here for 5 years and my son 3 years. There have been some minor frustrations with teachers over the years which is normal but there are some of the best teachers here. They have some great intervention programs. The PTA is very active and loves to put on events/programs. They are switching their testing styles next year so please don't judge them fully by these negative comments below from years ago. Do research and visit the school.

Davis Elementary School 3

Posted May 31, 2006
My family has a long history with Davis. My children are currently enrolled and I find myself frustrated. Although Davis is an 'ok' school, they could be a lot better. We are currently seeking alternatives to public schools as my daughter will soon be expected to go to the local Morada Middle school. There are some great teachers at Davis but also some not so great ones. Be careful to monitor your child's progress carefully.

Davis Elementary School 3

Posted September 26, 2005
I am very disappointed in the latest ratings in our schools education! So worried I want my daughter to possible switch schools... I dont think they will have her prepared for Junior high.

Davis Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2005
Davis school is a no nonsense school. The teachers and staff are clearly focused on achievement. My children were immediately tested and placed upon arriving at Davis last year. My son (first grader) was given individual assistance by the program specialist. My son s teacher, the specialist and I met and developed a plan. His teacher was tough and fair and demanded nothing but quality work from my son. He progressed quite well. I expect the same from this staff this year and I know I will get it. However, we as parents get what we put in. Davis expect parents to put time and effort as well. They will help you if you want. Davis school staff is committed to the children by working with the parents.

Davis Elementary School 5

Posted June 28, 2005
This is an awesome school.. located out in the country it has a real community school feel. Great PTA and parent interaction.

Davis Elementary School
5224 East Morada Lane, Stockton, CA  95212-2411
Last modified Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.