Stockton, CA

Posted February 25, 2014
I went to this school 22 years ago and now have my own child attending. I hated this school as a student. The work was hard, there was lots of it and they wanted me to be responsible and grown-up. As a parent, I couldn't be happier. The principal is devoted to the students and pushes them just as hard as I remember. I do remember being far more prepared for high school than I thought I would be. I have every confidence that the same will hold true for my children.

Morada Middle School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
I attended this school back in '07-'09. Even though it probably did changed throughout the years, from my own experience, I must say this school is wonderful. The staff are all amazing. I always enjoyed staying in during lunch time to help out the janitor/lunch ladies. As much as I hated it, the Turkey Trot was fun :)

Morada Middle School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
Being , an eight grader at Morada Middle School is AWESOME! So much freedom and choices to make here at morada . We do have awesome teachers , but the best teachers a getting laid-off this year ); .But to future students , my advice , have fun , follow school rules , bring your planner , and have fun ! -- $CJ

Morada Middle School 1

Posted March 13, 2010

Posted February 03, 2009

Morada Middle School 0

Posted April 10, 2008
Morada Middle has changed a lot since those old reviews from 2005 and 2006. It now has numerous after school activities for just the fun or extra help. All the teachers are pretty nice and care about all of their students. Everyone, staff and students, work very hard throughout the whole year toget get ready for the CST. I am an 8th grader at Morada Midle school and I enjoy it here very much.

Posted April 02, 2008
I'm am a seventh grader at Morada and I love it here. The AVID class is fun and most of the teachers are caring. The teachers care about the students and there grades so some teachers have after-school programs to help there students. I love this school. GO MORADA MUSTANGS!!!!

Morada Middle School 2

Posted February 22, 2008

Posted February 18, 2008

Posted February 12, 2008

Morada Middle School
5001 Eastview Drive, Stockton, CA  95212
Last modified Morada Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morada Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top