Stockton, CA

Posted May 28, 2014
I'm an eight grader at morada and I love it there . There are so many activities there like track and field , band/strings , avid , Mesa and more . I joined track and band . Even though I had bad grades , this school's not bad .

Posted February 25, 2014
I went to this school 22 years ago and now have my own child attending. I hated this school as a student. The work was hard, there was lots of it and they wanted me to be responsible and grown-up. As a parent, I couldn't be happier. The principal is devoted to the students and pushes them just as hard as I remember. I do remember being far more prepared for high school than I thought I would be. I have every confidence that the same will hold true for my children.

Morada Middle School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
I attended this school back in '07-'09. Even though it probably did changed throughout the years, from my own experience, I must say this school is wonderful. The staff are all amazing. I always enjoyed staying in during lunch time to help out the janitor/lunch ladies. As much as I hated it, the Turkey Trot was fun :)

Morada Middle School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
Being , an eight grader at Morada Middle School is AWESOME! So much freedom and choices to make here at morada . We do have awesome teachers , but the best teachers a getting laid-off this year ); .But to future students , my advice , have fun , follow school rules , bring your planner , and have fun ! -- $CJ

Morada Middle School

Posted April 10, 2008
Morada Middle has changed a lot since those old reviews from 2005 and 2006. It now has numerous after school activities for just the fun or extra help. All the teachers are pretty nice and care about all of their students. Everyone, staff and students, work very hard throughout the whole year toget get ready for the CST. I am an 8th grader at Morada Midle school and I enjoy it here very much.

Posted April 02, 2008
I'm am a seventh grader at Morada and I love it here. The AVID class is fun and most of the teachers are caring. The teachers care about the students and there grades so some teachers have after-school programs to help there students. I love this school. GO MORADA MUSTANGS!!!!

Posted October 17, 2006
Well, I go to this school and i think this school is super fantastic.

Posted February 06, 2006
I do not beleive that morada has enough after school activities. I think the teachers are for the most part caring and patient, we our family they have been willing to keep in touch through e-mails and phone. I really beleive there is not enough parent envolvement. My son was excited to join the band. It was a shame that they ended up without a teacher so quickly and that they have not bothered to replace him. This is the first middle school that I know of that does not have a band.

Posted December 08, 2005
We need to have more sports for the the students to get physical and stay healthy. I consider sports a very good way to be active. Some girls do not like football or basketball. We also need sports that girls and boys can play. I think soccer is a good sport for boys and girls to play and handle. Also, I think that the teachers are going to need to give more time for sudents to do homework. For example, I went to school on a Thursday and had to do an essay. The essay, if typed on a comeputer had to be at least 3 pages, if handwritten it had to be 6 pages long. I was only given a week to finish.

Posted November 03, 2005
Yes, the school is under achieveing! But it's teachers are why! they are so mean and not understanding! Well a couple of them.

Morada Middle School
5001 Eastview Drive, Stockton, CA  95212
Last modified Morada Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morada Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top