Stockton, CA

Parklane Elementary School 0

Posted February 07, 2009
I am very happy with the education my son is getting from his Kindergarden teacher (Mrs Pontius)

Parklane Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2008
I just finished my Student Teaching at Parklane and would rate it extremely high. Overall, the teachers and administration care tremendously for the students and parents of Parklane. The teachers are highly trained in a variety of methods to instruct our children and encourage lifeskills to fulfill the childs basic needs. It is K-3 which makes for a nice intimate setting where your kids can be kids and learn in a safe and positive environment. I would love to teach here again and would enroll my child immediately. This school is great!!! Teacher: Mr. Le Leaux

Parklane Elementary School
8405 Tam O'shanter Drive, Stockton, CA  95210
Last modified Parklane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parklane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top