Posted July 27, 2011
We have had a wonderful experience at Waverly and hope to remain in the area so that our two sons can join our two daughters as students. The principal is very involved and approchable, the staff has been great and the parental involvement is very high. I brag about our school to friends all the time.

Waverly Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
Couln't ask for a better school for my two kids!

Posted June 21, 2009

Posted March 15, 2009
The library is amazing and my children love to read because of it! The librarian has an understanding of the reading program, knows the students reading level and guides students to choose the correct reading and interest level book. Thank you Mrs. Titus!

Posted October 02, 2007
My children love Waverly school and I am very happy with my daughters teachers. Everyone in the office are always very professional and nice.

Posted September 18, 2006
Eight of my grandchildren are now attending or have attended Waverly. This is a school where every teacher cares about the students..not just those in their classroom but all students. The principal, formerly a teacher at Waverly, is attentive to all of the student needs. Office personnel are also in tune with the needs of the children and have been there for 'many' years. The only negative thing I could possibly come up with...unfortunatly I have another ten grandchildren that do not and will not be able to attend Waverly.

Waverly Elementary School 4

Posted December 15, 2005

Posted July 31, 2005
This school has a great environment for kids to learn. The class sizes are small enough and they really care about the students. All of the staff not only gets to know their own students but also the rest of the student body. Like I said, Waverly is a great school.

Posted May 07, 2004
My daughter attends Waverly. She has done exceptionally well. She is above grade level in most of her subjects. The teachers that she has had in the 3 years that she has attended are caring, and very willing to help when there is a need. They are willing to go the extra mile to challenge my daughter, even if it means extra work for them. The teachers work with you if there is a problem, as does the principle. My daughter has attended another school, and I was not impressed with the teacher that she had there. Waverly has a wonderful atmosphere as well. All and all my daughter has excelled by attending Waverly and I am extremely happy that she is able to attend Waverly.

Waverly Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2004
- a former student
I am not a parent of a child attending this school, but I am in fact a former student of Waverly Elementary and now attend Linden High. I know first hand, by experiance, that students leaving Waverly, leave well prepared for high school. The principle cares a lot for her students and staff and provides the safest learnig enviroment as she can. Teachers at Waverly tend to their students on a one on one basis and provide them with the best possible education. My 9 year experiance at Waverly Elementary School was the best I could have gotten from any elementary school and I am proud to say that it lead me into the 3.9 GPA and honors classes pertaining to my high school career. -Julie Thurman, 10th grade student at Linden High School

Waverly Elementary School
3507 Wilmarth Road, Stockton, CA  95215
Last modified Waverly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waverly Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top