807 students|Manteca Unified

Bad
Good

Posted October 26, 2012
Great school ,my kids love every thing obout it ,they are honor roll students .been here sins k

August Knodt Elementary School 3

Posted January 14, 2011
As a student hear I must say, that being here since 4th grade i have very well enjoyed this school up until 6th grade. The school is fine and everything except they have a really bad tendency with fights and bullying. But the staff is really nice and the bullying isn't too bad actually. We have parent conferences for the parents to keep in touch with their children. And Mr. Malik (7th\8th grade math) is a wonderful teacher. There is plenty of good reviews about him. So my advise to a new kid is to have fun because it's a really nice school.

Posted March 09, 2010
I have nothing but good things to say about this school. Our children have been honor students every year, all reaching 4.0 GPA's. They have been encouraged to join athletic/music activities and have developed great friendships among peers...The teachers have been very reachable if there are any questions...staff has always been polite. The new principle is a firm believer in keeping our kids 'on track' and that good old fashioned firmness is what every school should have looking over our kids.... I am a very proud parent of kids who attended A.K from kindergarten to graduation....

Posted September 21, 2009
The thing I like most about August Knodt is the fact that the teachers are really great and they do student follow ups every year.

Posted August 13, 2009
I transfered my kids over to August Knodt from Great Valley because it was closer to our house and I had heard great things about the school. After only three days I am ready to move my kids back to Great Valley. First day of school I had to wait in line for over 25 minutes along with 40-50 other parents whose children's names had not been put a classroom. These children consisted of transfers, new students, and even returning students. I have never seen such a mess. Everyone of those students were pre-registered and there was no excuse for them to have not been already assigned a teacher. Due to their awful planning- three days into school they had to move my son in a 1st/2nd class. After he had already made friends, learned the new routines, and was enjoying his new teacher. Extremely unacceptable in my opinion.

Posted December 07, 2008
This school is absolutely terrible. The kids here are raised by parents who commute to the Bay Area to work and have no time to teach their children how to behave. My daughter went here for only a half of a school year until my neighbor told me about Aspire Public Charter Schools. It's off of B-Street (not close to Weston Ranch) but well worth the drive.

Posted November 18, 2007
Mrs.Mason is a great teacher..Some teachers are nice most of them and they teach well.

August Knodt Elementary School 4

Posted March 30, 2007
The staff here really cares for the students. I have one in K and the other in 8. We have lived here for 8yrs.Nothing but great teachers! They really lookout for the best in you child.

August Knodt Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2005
For the most part this school is great. There are a few areas that could use some improvement such as a few of the teachers need to be let go but for the most part, the teachers are really nice and care about the students. One other thing that isn't very good is there is no after school sports program.

3939 Ews Woods Boulevard, Stockton, CA  95206-5231
Last modified August Knodt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
August Knodt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top