Stockton, CA

Posted June 07, 2011
I am now a parent but I attended first grade at this school and all I remember is that I never, ever felt challenged at Cleveland. I distinctly remember a classmate asking the teacher how to spell pizza and she told her it was spelled "pitsa". Seriously. I tried telling her it was actually "pizza", but she just shook her head and said no. And this person was teaching children? Sorry, but that's just ridiculous. I know that I attended this school over 15 years ago, so hopefully things have changed, because my experience at Cleveland was filled with unchallenging tasks, unqualified teachers, and perverted, undisciplined children. And no, I am not in any way exaggerating.

Cleveland Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2011
My daughter has been going to this school since kindergarden and now she is in eighth grade. My daughter has learned so much from this school. She has never been below or behind other local schools. I have moved numerous times and my daughter has never left her school. Now i have four kids attending. The staff is always helpful, I love the teachers there. They care about the kids. My daughter is focused on college because of the teachers there. I am always volunteering at the school, in the classrooms. I see first had how hard the teachers and staff work. Yes our scores can be better, and the staff does everything they can to make this happen.

Posted November 15, 2010
My daughter arrived at this school ahead of the curriculum and every day of her attendance has had additional tutoring to help her maintain her academic prowess. When I have brought issues to the attention of the faculty, they simply don't care. This is a paycheck school. They get their checks and the students well....as long as they meet attendance rules...who cares?

Cleveland Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2008

Posted September 14, 2006

Posted September 30, 2005

Posted July 22, 2005

Cleveland Elementary School
20 East Fulton Street, Stockton, CA  95204
Last modified Cleveland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top