Stockton, CA

Posted January 22, 2009
I love the ART curriculum Elmwood has. I am glad Elmwood has included art as part of their subject. Elmwood is the only school so far that I know in SUSD that is implementing art!

Posted September 09, 2003
my son transferred from another nearby school to elmwood about 2 years ago and he loves it as wel as i feel hes learning more here then there and they are being taught on a better level as say they meaning i also sent my 5 year old here now from the same other school im so glad they are both together and we love elmwood teachers and staff are super friendly also extremly helpful !

Posted April 18, 2003
My kids have gone to Elmwood Elementary for 4 years. I couldn't ask for better teachers, the leadership is great, and the staff wonderful.

Elmwood Elementary School
840 South Cardinal Avenue, Stockton, CA  95215
Last modified Elmwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top