Stockton, CA

Harrison Elementary School 0

Posted July 25, 2009
My daughter attended Harrison Elementary school for many years. Her best year, I must say, was due to the fact that she had Mrs. Islas as a teacher. My daughter, Estefanie, flourished in first grade with guidance and love from the staff and assistants, like Mrs. Islas' lovely daughter, who would often help out in her class. I was very busy working, as I was a single parent, so I was not able to participate in class activities, but I felt comfortable and encouraged to participate in said activities. I think that perhaps what may be happening with the parents who feel discouraged from coming to campus or participating in activities is that they were unable to pass a background check! I'm very pleased that the school and the district have taken such steps to ensure the safety and well-being of my beautiful baby girl.... Go Bears!

Harrison Elementary School 2

Posted February 06, 2006
This my oldest daughters second year at this school and I have a second child's first year, I can say that this year I am very proud of the two teachers that they have this year. However, I am truly concerned about the no-activity of sports, art and other extracurricular activites. My oldest is a fifth grader and this is the first year that students can become involved in music. I conclusion there is no pta and that there are too many restrictions and limitation for parents to be involved in the school. There are very few if any school activites and there are very few if any academic programs.

Harrison Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2005
I think Harrison is a great school. My son did't know his letters or sounds when he was in his 2nd time in 1st grade. A lot of students get lost when they go to a new school. I brought him here and because of the programs and staff he learned so much that first year. My son is now in 6th grade and is doing well.

Harrison Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2004
Our family was greatly disappointed with this school's performance. We had several children of differing ages attending at the same time. The teachers seemed inattentive to the students' needs. The principal did not seem to take the time to know each student attending that school. The school's accelerated program, although existing, highly unreliable for the purpose it was established for.

Harrison Elementary School
3203 Sanguinetti Lane, Stockton, CA  95209
Last modified Harrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top