Hazelton Elementary School 0

Posted June 04, 2009
As a parent w/many generations passed at Hazelton, this school is truly one of the best in town! Wonderful teachers & staff very helpful and friendly. Of course all the students hard work and dedication is what makes Hazelton truly what it is.. GO HAWKS...

Hazelton Elementary School 4

Posted February 05, 2009
i like this school,im in the 7th grade and its really comfortable here. I've been to a few other schools and this is my favorite one so far.

Hazelton Elementary School 5

Posted April 01, 2008

Hazelton Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2008
my daughter loves the hazelton a.c.t team, not just because it is a magnet program. they do all very fun activities. she absoulutley loves it there, with her camp coming up she still loves it no matter what

Hazelton Elementary School 3

Posted November 02, 2007
If It wasn't for the ACT team this school wouldn't be open . It has been on the no child left behind list for several years now. Like so many schools teachers can't teach they can only test. There is a lot bullying. I think that like most principals, they are more business then children and families.

Hazelton Elementary School 5

Posted May 01, 2007
Hazelton Act team is the best school for high scoring kids in Stockton for 4th to 8th grade. My son has been there for 4 years and I love it. The teachers are wonderful and it is a good, safe place for them to learn. They get a higher education and go on camps and learn life skills. I would recommend you put your kids there. I love it and now my daughter goes too. If your kids get high grades, it is the best school for them. I have worked at other schools in Stockton and they don't compare. Hazelton is a higher standard.

Hazelton Elementary School
535 West Jefferson, Stockton, CA  95206
Last modified Hazelton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazelton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top