Stockton, CA

Kennedy Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2012
This school needs more academic programs and needs to get involved in the community. I am currently a former student at this school and everything isn't going so great since principal Lynn Johnson came to this school. Now, everything has changed and our school is not evolving. I hope in the future, Kennedy would become a better school.

Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2012
I was a former student at this school. I remembered all the great teachers and most of them still teaches at the school. The problem is not the school though it could use better administration. All I can see now are parents who do not be involved in their child's/children's academics are complainers, parents do not show up for any events like they use to, parents walk on school campuses in inappropriate clothing and sleeping robes, parents attacking students and teachers, students not following the rules because their parents have told them not to, and absolutely no parent involvement. Don't get wrong, the school is still comprised of great students, but the bad parents always want to run the school. The community and kids in the neighborhood kids and adults pees and litters on school campuses. The lists just goes on and on, but despite all those obstacles, there are still wonderful teachers who are still teaching. They are there for the kids no matter what. I wish and hope that parents start to see that in order for their child/children to do well, they better be more involved in a positive manner and stop complaining.

Kennedy Elementary School 3

Posted June 29, 2011
Its been years, but kennedy was my school from kinder-6th. The best years of my life were produced at this school. teachers loved me and my family. Kennedy did a really great job keeping me safe. Though i only had lived 3 doors away from the school. Elementry school will help give your child meaning in life. It is our duty as parents/teachers to provide them the oppurtunity and the courage. They need good role models, and if we give up on them they will give up. Be there for your child every step of the way so they can help improve your life and the future as well. I can only name a few of my teachers as i was attending this school but they helped me realize what the future holds. thank you for being my stepping stone through life.

Kennedy Elementary School 3

Posted September 01, 2005
My child has been going to Kennedy since Kinder. He has been doing very well at Kennedy. He's one of the top students attending Kennedy. Kennedy is improving their academic programs which I think is causing alot of students to be left behind. Their extracurricular activities is so, so. Their parent involvement is zero! I was a PTO parent during the 2002-2003 school year and the parent involvement was zero then.

Kennedy Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2005
This school offers music and art. Many parents are involved in their childs classroom.

Kennedy Elementary School 2

Posted March 09, 2005
I would rate this school well below standards. Academic programs are below standard. The teachers and staff seem to have a problem with parents that have an interst in there childrens education. The school need much inprovement.

Kennedy Elementary School
630 West Ponce De Leon Drive, Stockton, CA  95210
Last modified Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top