Stockton, CA

Posted April 02, 2014
My brothers and sister as well as myself have attended King School over the past 16 years! We have seen that year after year the staff has been more than involved with the children. They have great incentives for the children to continue to better their education. This is why I did everything possible to enroll my own kids now 10 and 8yrs old at King School. They have been honor roll students from day one. Something that did not happen when they attended a couple other schools nearby.

Posted April 16, 2010
This school is great 4 of my kids attend king school and they are doing so good. All the staff is great.

King Elementary School 0

Posted January 06, 2009
My child attended this school, for about a month, the school appeared not interested in teaching the fundamentals, just enough to get by for the Ca state test.

Posted March 11, 2006
Dedicated Staff that puts their best effort toward meeting student needs. Strong leadership.

Posted August 19, 2005

Posted July 10, 2005
In my time of service at King School, I found this school's staff to be overall the most dedicated group of educators I have had the privledge to work with. The amount of time in training, cooperative teaching, and preparation I had is without a doubt the key to my own success and my student's achievement. The leadership is focused on a vision of continually looking at data, strategies, and current challenges of education to move the learning community forward. I highly recommend King School, truly the best school in town!

Posted January 05, 2004
- a former student

King Elementary School
2640 East Lafayette Street, Stockton, CA  95205
Last modified King Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
King Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top