Stockton, CA

Madison Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2013
my name Doumany Joseph Raji in 1983 I was in this school I loved it (; Can I have a copy of my record please what a great memory it would be Thank you

Madison Elementary School 2

Posted November 02, 2012
I have had both of my sons at this school since Kintergarden. I have found that there are some good teachers, and a lot of teachers that don't care. To be honest the kinder teachers are the best overall. If you find a charter school, I would advise you to switch your kids to those schools. At a charter school, the teacher get fired if they don't do thier jobs. At Madison they are all protected by tenure and the teacher's union. Even though they just go through the motions, the teachers there "Do thier 8 and hit the gate!" I have found that I have had to teach my kids at home what the teachers failed to teach them at school. Both of my kids are doing fine in school, but it has been an uphill battle with this school to make sure that my kids were getting what they needed. This is a NEEDS improvement school, so it's scores are below the state standard, but not because they do not have the resources, but because they have substandard teachers. The teachers just blame the state mandated curriculum, but don't put the effort into executing it to the fullest.

Madison Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2009
Madison is a good school, both my daughters attend Madison School, They have Talent Shows, Art Contests, Donuts with Dad, Carnival, Dances, Plays, etc. Everyone is involved. Love this school

Posted March 10, 2009
Im Currently a Parent of Madison Elementary this School lacks an incredible amount they are rude to begin with it has been a test one school for awhile, my son has been there for a year and the whole year i have tried the whole year to get him tested for LD and they have just finally started the process after being way past there alloted time I really have nothing good to say about this school they do have a nice after school program thou

Posted October 23, 2008
i fell that madison is a good school and i fell they need to have meettings in the evening time and send papers home to students so parents can join the school p t a

Madison Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2005
We've always had wonderful teachers. I can't say a bad thing about one of them and my daughter has gone there since 1st grade.

Madison Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2004
My daughter has had a wonderful school experience at Madison. She has had great teachers, good extra-curricular activities and she has improved academically since leaving private school. I recommend Madison to one and all.

Madison Elementary School 1

Posted August 10, 2003
Madison Elementary was a terrible experience for my daughter.Her G.A.T.E teacher was a horibble person who lacked the full intelligence to teach a class.Other than that the other teachers are basically al good accept there are one -five that don't fit the job discription well enough.Some of the rules are quite usrless and should be changed.This school is not very good and I do not recamend it to anyone!!!!!!

2939 Mission Road, Stockton, CA  95204
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top