Stockton, CA

Roosevelt Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2013
this school seems to get terrible every year. this new school year 2013-2014 for the 1st graders is going to be terrible since theres inky one class. yes 1 teacher and over 30 students.. really thinking of changing my son to another school.. i went to the office and ask was was going on and the responce was that since therent wasnt enough students the district took one of teh teachers to another school that really needs a teacher.. and that it might get worse it might happen later on with every single grade. so that makes me thing so what students in this school arent enought to be educated the same way like others in others school like please i remember when i was in school it would be no more than 24 or 26 per class. to me what they are doing is trying to save up a salary and mean while our kids struggle and i dislike the fact that parents compliant to each other but dont even do nothing about it.. and its sad because we are there parents and we want the best for our and any other children any where. very sad and dissaponted

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2007
My child has just started her academic life(Preschool). But, already my dealings with the teacher, office staff members, and the new principal have been great. As a parent and employee of a school district, I know parent involvement has a huge impact on schools and their environments. Instead of putting our energies toward complaining about the school, we should find out what we, as parents can do to improve the school and show our support for academic improvement!

Posted June 23, 2006
My son has attended since kinder and each year the leadership has become worse. I have written several notes to teachers requesting information regarding my son, to date not a single note has been returned.

Roosevelt Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2006
- a staff
A poorly ran school with no activities for the kids anymore. My child hasn't been on a field trip there for nearly 2 years. They have taken awaway some of the field trips the kids looked forward too every year. Also no parent involvement.

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2005

Posted September 18, 2003
Very poorly run school. Very little emphasis on safety. When you talk to authority about your kid getting picked on, they put the blame on him. No control in the school at all!

Posted September 11, 2003

Roosevelt Elementary School
776 South Broadway Avenue, Stockton, CA  95205
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top