Stockton, CA

Valenzuela Elementary School 3

Posted November 29, 2013
my school is not the best. the staff is rude most of the time and they do not even pay attention to the children. i have witnessed a fight or two about to break out rite in front of the staff and they were to busy talking to even notice. don't even get me started about the teachers. lets just say that they all have favorites no matter how much they disagree. don't get me wrong about the students, they are all trying to oblige to the rules but when your getting question when on your way to the bathroom, there bound to get a little mad and act up a little. the school is to big now that they combined and the bad kids make the good kids look bad and the staff doesn't even trust the students.. that's just absurd, in my opinion the school should be two schools again.

Valenzuela Elementary School 2

Posted July 23, 2009
The school has staffing issues galore. I am a parent of a student at Valenzuela, and over the years there have been many changes, but no growth. Some of the very core reasons my child is at Valenzuela no longer exist. Classes which were a major point of interest have been done away with. The principal is waiting out his retirement and has a mountain of concerns and campus issues hidden under his rug. I don't blame any of the students, students work with the rules before them. We are on a waiting list for an advanced school where teachers don't clutter their boards with misspellings and the classes aren't divided into groups of 'lesser students' and 'better students'. My child has a strong desire for learning and is being slowed down in his current environment. If you have another option, I recommend exploring it. - J

Valenzuela Elementary School 5

Posted May 13, 2009
I love this school for my children because is a small school and when I call they know who I am and who my children are. I feel the parents who are saying bad things about the school are the actual parents whose children are causing the problems and they don't want to face that fact. The teachers need to stop giving the kids in school suspension for throwing paper at each other, instead they should make them pick up paper outside or help clean the lunch tables. I believe this will help the kids see that they have to do more than just sit somewhere and possibly not learn their lesson. I think its a fabulous school with fabulous students!

Valenzuela Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2007
New school or not, there are large issues with the leadership on this campus. You have staff from the principal on down to the lunch supervision that do nothing to enforce rules or guidelines. This school currently shares a campus with a neighboring school and regularly causes problems largely due to a lack of discipline and respect. Two things need to happen quickly, they need a new principal with a strong since of right and wrong and they need to rework the situation where students from two schools come in contact with one another.

Valenzuela Elementary School
52 West Benjamin Holt Drive, Stockton, CA  95207
Last modified Valenzuela Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Valenzuela Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top