Stockton, CA

Posted May 20, 2010
This is my daughters 2nd yr in Preschool at Wilson and we absolutely love her teacher Mrs. Brenda. The is awesome with my daughter and communicates so good with myself about her days in the class, and how she is progessing. We could only be so fortunate to get a kindergarden teacher and great as Mrs. Brenda.

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2010
My daughter enjoys coming to school everyday because her teacher is confident in her, and in the class as well. My daughter has been student of the month, given a principals award and made honor roll just recently! And not only that, 14 other students in her class have made honor roll too! WOW! What does that say about the teacher! Ms. Bedford is Awesome!! GOOO Wilson!! ;)

Posted May 26, 2009
I would highly recommend Wilson school. My son has always been a hard worker and loved school. I took him out of his previous school because there was no structure, leadership and disapline was not enforced. I brought him to Wilson and have seen a drastic change in him. He wants to learn, and getting so much help and encouragement from his teacher Mr. Haley and Mrs. Fraiser. I also see that his principal (Mrs. Greco) wants to have a safe enviroment for the students and I feel safe leaving him in her hands. Keep up the good work Wilson.

Posted August 31, 2006
My son was at another Preschool and he did not like it at all. Now that he is at Wilson, Ms. Duarte is the best teacher. She has taught him how to behave better with other kids and I am always happy when he is happy and being treated well.

Wilson Elementary School
150 East Mendocino Avenue, Stockton, CA  95204
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top