K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 11, 2011
i am an alumnus of St. George Parish School. i attended the school from k-8th grade and loved every minute of it. i am still very active at the school helping whenever i can. i currently have a younger brother and sister who attend the school and can trully see the great christian lifestyle the school is still teaching there. the one thing i love about the school the most is the fact that the teachers are well loved by all the students because of the amazing environment they create for the students. there are several teachers still at the school that were teaching when i attended. it is always a warm and heartfelt welcoming whenever i see the teachers. it really is a family oriented school and everyone helps each other out in any way possible. i truly would recommend this school to anyone that ask and i hope it continues to thrive with success so that one day i may send my kids to have the same catholic education my family has received. Go Knights!!

St George Parish School 1

Posted April 07, 2011
Very bad experience. My children can excel at a public school just as well. Not all it's cracked up to be. Alot of Favortism going on at this school. Shop around, you get what you pay for!!!!!!!!!

Posted November 29, 2010
I was originally hesitant to leave my kids on that side of town for safety issues, let alone education. Boy was I wrong. The amount of knowledge my kids retain compared to other children their age is uncomparible. And since my wife and I plan to raise our kids through private school upwards thoughout high school, St. George's allows the opportunity for our children to earn scholarships up to 50% of their tuitions. That's awesome!

Posted November 21, 2010
My son started at St. Georges last year for kindergarden. He absolutely loved the friendly faculty and program. I liked the fact that the entire school staff is aproachable and willing to work with the parents. My son is attending this school again this year and my daughter will be joining him next year. Finding a great school like this here in the valley has been a blessing to us and offered our childeren a level of academic achievement that the public school system can not offer.

Posted November 12, 2010
We've been at St. George School for 5 years now and enjoy the religious, academic and family enviornment. Our children are happy in every aspect.

Posted November 12, 2010
My Granddaughter started in Kinderguarden and then we tried public school for 1st grad she did not do good at all at a public school iwas to crowded her grades went down and she just did not want to go to school as soon as she went back to St. George she was very happy the students are very nice she loves her teacher who is a great teacher and all staff is very nice and that makes a big difference.

Posted November 10, 2010
My son started 1st grade at St. George and what a difference!! My husband and I decided to transfer him here after numerous bad experiences of overcrowded public school and teachers who dont give your child proper attention to do well in school. Now my son loves his school, his teacher, his classmates and has learned so much. He is so eager to do his homework, and do well in his class. We also discovered his gifted talent in math in comparison to his peers. Thank you to all the staff, instructors and Mr. R. You are all making a huge difference in the lives of our children.

Posted November 04, 2010
My daughter just started her first year at St. George Parish School this August. She is in 1st great and quickly made friends. All of the students are so friendly and helpful. Her teacher this year is wonderful as are the rest of the staff members! Everyone goes the extra mile and really cares about the school, the students and the community. The Principal and his office staff have always been available to answer any and all questions I had when deciding which private school I would choose for my daughter. Also, as a working mom it is very nice to have the Boys and Girls club provide before and after school care. It helps out a lot and the staff is wonderful! I am very happy my husband and I have chosen to enroll our daughter here!!!

Posted June 08, 2010
This is our first year at St. George's School. We are very impressed with the quality of education offered at this school. Mr. R is always available when you need him and he has very good ideas for the school. The teachers are very interested in the each student's education. It is so important to provide our children with the best education available. We couldn't be happier with the quality of education provided. Most importantly, our student is very happy and flourishing under the guidance of these educators!

St George Parish School

Posted April 01, 2010
This is my son's first year at St. George and he really likes it. I noticed that his teacher really find time to teach him and even knows how to play his moody behavior. The after school program is free and they get to do their assignment and play with their school mates. I really recommend this school to other parents because so far this is the best school in town. Thank you to Mr. R. the principal, all teachers and aids and staff.

St George Parish School
144 West 5th Street, Stockton, CA  95206
Last modified St George Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8