Stockton, CA

Posted August 23, 2012
The Administration, Faculty and Staff of St. Luke's share a common goal which is the education of the children of the schools. The teachers are great individually and show a unity as a group that is admirable. All this benefits the students.

Posted August 21, 2012
As a parent of St. Luke's School I am proud to give this school a five star rating. Both of our children attend this great school and it has a strong sense of community, pride, education, values, and sprituality. Prior to our oldest attending this school we looked at the other Catholic Schools in the area. I was disappointed in the sense of seperation, favortism, and if you wil cliques within the other schools. Here at St. Luke's everyone has the same goal of wanting thier children to grow and learn a strong sense of education, values, and morality. Our children left Kindergarten READING!! Not just the "See Jane run" books, but at a level far beyond the "State Standards" of other school's. I am happy to recommend this school to any parent trying to find a school fit for their children. This school does have a new Administrator and let me tell you, what a breath of fresh air. St. Luke's is only going to get better!

Posted August 19, 2012
Our son is looking forward to 6th Grade science camp this year! There are many opportunities for students at St. Luke's. The strong academic standards and many different kinds of learning experiences ensure that their students will succeed in high school, college, and beyond. Many students attend St. Mary's High School, and St. Luke's has an excellent reputation for preparing their students.

Posted February 09, 2012
I came to St. Luke after I had my daughter at a Aspire Charter school. I realized that the charter school was not all it was praised to be I chose to put my child at St. Luke she has blossomed and is so happy about the enrichment classes (science, religion, choir, and running club) she is able to be a normal 6 year old. The teachers and staff is very welcoming and the parents are inviting and make you feel welcomed. I recommend this school to all parents that want the best education for their child plus religion and all other activities that charter and public has cut.

Posted January 05, 2012
I am so greatful to the wonderful teachers at St. Luke school. They value every sngle child and I know that my children are in the best hands each and every day.

Posted November 17, 2011
We have had 3 children graduate from St. Luke School, all have gone on to St. Mary's High School and then on to college. We could not have been happier with the education our children received from St. Luke School. St. Luke's completely prepared them for high school and the academic rigor associated with high school. The teachers have high expectations for their students, not only in daily classwork, and homework, but also teaching each child the importance of values and morals . Way to go St. Luke's!!!!

Posted March 08, 2010
Ideal class size, spacious campus with plenty of green space, and just a few blocks from the University of the Pacific.

Posted March 04, 2010
St. Luke's is a wonderful school. Their academic standards are very high and test scores rank the highest in the diocese. I have been very happy with St. Luke's.

Posted February 11, 2010
Great school, excellent teachers, reasonable tuition. We are very satisfied with out decision to send our children to St. Luke's!

St. Luke School 0

Posted February 11, 2010
My child currently attends St. Luke's. Overall we are very impressed with the school. The curriculum is excellent and far surpasses the public school systems...Stockton and Lincoln. The staff and families have been warm and welcoming, even to those who are not a part of the parish. Our son loves St. Lukes and the faculty and administration are always willing to help or address our concerns if we ever have any.

St. Luke School