K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I am an Alumna of St. Luke School...St. Luke's is the place that molded me into the person that I am today. They taught me how to respect myself and those around me, how to be accepting of the differences of others, how to work as and with a team & it is the place where I found a family outside of my home. Some of my best friends today were my peers at St. Luke's. As a student, when you enter onto the campus you feel a sense of security and openness. Students are open to be who they are without fear of judgement from peers or teachers. Outside of the friendships and community, the teachers are what I remember most. If someone was to ask me today what teacher I remember most from my schooling, I can tell you right now my answer would be a teacher from St. Luke's. That says something to me as an Alumna, who has gone through 9+ years of schooling after St. Luke's and have since earned a Master's Degree, yet the teachers I still remember are the ones from St. Luke's, during the formative years of my education. I will forever think of St. Luke's as my community, my teacher & my family.

My daughter came to St. Luke school as a second grader. We were previously in a charter school. While the school she previously attended met the requirements of a good education, the benefits of a religious education far exceed any other benefits her previous school had to offer. I have also seen her academic performance grow. They have a strong skill-set at St. Luke's. She is learning new skills in technology while also learning skills like cursive (which most public schools no-longer teach). She also gets so many enrichment activities, (field trips, science labs, extra-curricular activities, etc.). My husband and I are glad we made the choice to put our daughter at such an amazing place.

The Administration, Faculty and Staff of St. Luke's share a common goal which is the education of the children of the schools. The teachers are great individually and show a unity as a group that is admirable. All this benefits the students.

As a parent of St. Luke's School I am proud to give this school a five star rating. Both of our children attend this great school and it has a strong sense of community, pride, education, values, and sprituality. Prior to our oldest attending this school we looked at the other Catholic Schools in the area. I was disappointed in the sense of seperation, favortism, and if you wil cliques within the other schools. Here at St. Luke's everyone has the same goal of wanting thier children to grow and learn a strong sense of education, values, and morality. Our children left Kindergarten READING!! Not just the "See Jane run" books, but at a level far beyond the "State Standards" of other school's. I am happy to recommend this school to any parent trying to find a school fit for their children. This school does have a new Administrator and let me tell you, what a breath of fresh air. St. Luke's is only going to get better!

Our son is looking forward to 6th Grade science camp this year! There are many opportunities for students at St. Luke's. The strong academic standards and many different kinds of learning experiences ensure that their students will succeed in high school, college, and beyond. Many students attend St. Mary's High School, and St. Luke's has an excellent reputation for preparing their students.

I came to St. Luke after I had my daughter at a Aspire Charter school. I realized that the charter school was not all it was praised to be I chose to put my child at St. Luke she has blossomed and is so happy about the enrichment classes (science, religion, choir, and running club) she is able to be a normal 6 year old. The teachers and staff is very welcoming and the parents are inviting and make you feel welcomed. I recommend this school to all parents that want the best education for their child plus religion and all other activities that charter and public has cut.

I am so greatful to the wonderful teachers at St. Luke school. They value every sngle child and I know that my children are in the best hands each and every day.

We have had 3 children graduate from St. Luke School, all have gone on to St. Mary's High School and then on to college. We could not have been happier with the education our children received from St. Luke School. St. Luke's completely prepared them for high school and the academic rigor associated with high school. The teachers have high expectations for their students, not only in daily classwork, and homework, but also teaching each child the importance of values and morals . Way to go St. Luke's!!!!

Ideal class size, spacious campus with plenty of green space, and just a few blocks from the University of the Pacific.

St. Luke's is a wonderful school. Their academic standards are very high and test scores rank the highest in the diocese. I have been very happy with St. Luke's.

Last modified St. Luke School is a Private school that serves grades K-8