Stratford, CA

Stratford Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2010
We have two kids one in Kindergarten and the other in Pre-K that attends Stratford School Los Gatos Campus location. We are very happy with the staffs performance and professionalism. The teachers are well rounded and show the individual attention that kids need. We find that the campus is managed well and the extracurricular activities easy for our kids to attend. The school really encourages parent involvement and cultivates a sense of community.

Stratford Elementary School 0

Posted February 10, 2010
My Child is going to this school. I am very happy with my child progress. School enviroment is very friendly, classroom are neat and clean. Teachers are very efficient. I do not have to be involve with my son schoold homework.Overall I liked it

Posted February 06, 2010

Stratford Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2009
My kid was at this school. We pulled my child out.My child was bullied, and nothing was ever done about it.

Stratford Elementary School 1

Posted November 11, 2008

Stratford Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2008
I was very unhappy with the school. two of my kids attebded this school. academically they proclain their standards are high, but they are not as high compared to other schools. Writing, an important subject was not taught well at all. I was not happy with spanish either.After 3 to 4 yearsos Spanish 99% of the class could not speak more than a couple of sentences. They clain thekids work on computers. They do but again nothing of substance is covered.Plus, it's expensive compared to other schools.

Posted October 04, 2008
The Best School everrrr!!!!

Posted September 19, 2006
Starford schools have given our 2 boys (K and 2nd grade) a great education so far. It offers the right balance between academic subjects and more artistic subjects (like art, music and even PE now). We highly recommend it for working parents who want to make sure that their kids get a great elementary education to start them off in life.

Stratford Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2006

Posted January 17, 2006
Very good quality of curriculum.

Stratford Elementary School
19348 Empire Avenue, Stratford, CA  93266
Last modified Stratford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stratford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top