ABC Little School, Studio City

Private | K

Living in Studio City

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $685,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,800.

Sweep tile

Posted January 15, 2013

Love the school, teachers and overall environment. My son has been at the Studio CIty location for almost 2 years an is about to graduate! I am sad because it has been an amazingly comfortable experience.....Great diversity and student mix! Thank you for making parents feel comfortable ABC Little school! Truly grateful parent!

Posted November 27, 2012

My child entered at 18 months and graduated from ABC little school. I have enjoyed her growing time and their way of nurture is wonderful. Every child feels good about themsleves and what made it special for me is the open relation from Director to teacher to parent; If I voiced a concern immediate action was taken .. not to mention the cutting edge technology tots have at their tips, the secular environment and the casual appeal .. no one is a Mrs .. they play down all the formalities .. it is a very healthy environment for kids to grow in. I recommend it highly .. of course get to know the director, get to know the teacher(s) and be involved in your child's life.

Posted November 9, 2012

I am kind of amazed that the parents who have written such glowing comments don't mention that they allow children to watch TV! It was a shock to us. That said, my daughter attended for a year and overall she had a good experience - her teacher was loving and kind, but the use of TV was a major concern. Ultimately we moved on and are much happier where we are now.

Posted November 8, 2012

Our daughter was in the toddler program and she loved it. She learned a lot and was very happy here. She learned songs, motor skills and something new all the time. The playgrounds are impressive so I always felt like our daughter had a great time outside as well as inside. I highly recommend ABC Little.

Posted February 15, 2012

I can't say how much I love this school! It's more than just a day care, the staff really care about children and families, the staff is caring, trustworthy and patient and really seem to treat my kids special, almost like I would. My children are happy and they're learning so much...... they can't wait to go to school everyday. I am glad I chose ABC Little School for my children, If I had 10 stars to give I would.

Posted July 6, 2011

Being a parent of a child who has attends ABC Little School since the age of 18 months, I have never ever had to worry about my child. The staff members of ABC Little School being of various ethnic backgrounds and ages have individually imparted things in my child s life. Things to help build character and make for a well-rounded individual, not just my child, but also this is also true of the friends that we have made over the years. ABC has made such an awesome impact that even my family members had enrolled their children into the school as well. The staff communicates with each other effectively to know the best way to deal with each child on a one on one basis. The best way to describe ABC Little School s character, performance, and quality of learning that is offered is second to none! The entire staff cares about our children and they know our children individually. The staff will do everything to ensure our children has the foundation to succeed in life not just on an academic level but that they have solid character to go with it, as well. Financially, this school is affordable, I am so glad our family chose ABC; we will be sending our entire family to this school.

Posted June 20, 2011

Ms. Monica, Ms. Mary and Ms. Tracy are really awesome teachers from my personal experience, however, there are bad teachers that should be disposed of immediately. Ms. Silva said a lot of racially disrespectful remarks to myself and my daughter, who is only 3. They were very hurtful. So extreme I cried for the first time in a long time. I would love to tell you what happened but there aren't enough characters left. After telling the Director what the teacher said, the director commented that the teacher is Armenian and sometimes they don't know how to properly communicate without being abrupt. It doesn't matter where anyone is from, no one should be rude, hurtful or culturally insensitive. Beware, this teacher Ms. Silva still works there!

Posted September 2, 2009

My twins have attended ABC Little School since they were 2. And now that they are in a public elementary school, I have noticed how advanced they are. This is all due to the exceptional staff at ABC Little School. The teachers are so attentive, and parent friendly. I would, and have, recommend this school!

Posted August 23, 2009

My daughters started ABC little school 3 years ago starting at the age of 2. I loved the school and staff. She has learned so much and I am very happy with this school.

Posted February 10, 2009

My son has been attending ABC Little School for 3 years. I commute daily from Malibu and will continue until he starts kindergarten. This school is so great, it is so clean you could eat off of the floor!!! The teachers and staff are excellent. I am really going to miss them when my son starts kindergarten

Posted August 20, 2008

My child has attended since she was a toddler and recently graduated Pre-Kindergarten Class. ABC Little School has a great Academic Program that allows children to learn and move at their own pace. The school is clean and bright with children's work displayed. Lunch is served well balanced. Safe environment. Very friendly teachers and staff. This has given my daughter a great start in her learning and education.

Posted May 16, 2007

This is a great school to start your children in. The classrooms are kept clean and the staff are very welcoming.I recommend this school.

Ethnicity This school