Suisun City, CA

Posted September 10, 2013
SES is to me the best school in area because of the staff! The teachers, staff, PTA members, & prinicpal all work together to help the children reach their goals! We are trying to set in the kids mind that we are college board and have no excuse! We can do anything if we just put your mind and effort into it! SES is an family; we work together to help all kids! No one is left behind! Teachers really take their time with all the children needs! They understand that each students learn in different ways! We have our problems but our principal is the best with helping and educating her staff! I would recommend SES to anyone!

Posted September 09, 2013
I love the excitement about education among teachers at Suisun Elementary. SES recently became a "No Excuses University" school and the renewed emphasis on preparing the children to have a college bound mindset is wonderful to see. The principal genuinely cares about the school, the teachers and staff, the parents but more importantly, she cares about the students. I enjoy the freedom I have as a parent to be actively involved in my child's education. The teachers welcome parent involvement and that's a plus in my view. I couldn't ask for a better place for my child to learn and grow.

Posted September 08, 2013
My school is doing amazing things! Our API has risen dramatically over the last 5 years. The teachers and staff truly care about the kids.

Posted June 06, 2011
This school is doing amazing things! The teachers are great, the students are great, and the parents are great!!! Couldn't be better!

Posted October 05, 2009

Posted April 17, 2007
I really enjoy this school my son has made great progress here. He was in kindergarten here and now 3rd grade. He had a great kindergarten teacher and now he has an excellent 3rd grade teacher. I highly recommend this school. They even have a free afterschool program associated with the YMCA. This is a great help finacially since day care expenses are crazy these days. Great academic program. This school was ahead of the private school I transfred my son out of. My son gets a lot of his extracurricular activity from the after school program. However the school does offer music and art.

Posted March 01, 2007
- a former student

Posted March 04, 2005
I found this to be a good school for my daughter. They do a good job of assessing the students needs and placing them well. This school used to have a bad reputation but I have no complaints at all.

Posted April 26, 2004
My daughter came to Suisun Elementray in September of 2003. Coming from a private school in Vallejo my daughter went through somewhat of an adjustment in formality but the transition for her has been very positive and she loves the school. I am actively involved as the parent lead of the School Site Council which is a good way to know the day in and day out happenings at the school. I am also on the Superintendent's Parent Leader Committee. As a parent I see very positive things happening and I believe the teachers are very nuturing. I believe the overall staff there is genuinely concerned for the well being of the child academically and socially.

Suisun Elementary School
725 Golden Eye Way, Suisun City, CA  94585
Last modified Suisun Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Suisun Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top