Bad
Good

SES is to me the best school in area because of the staff! The teachers, staff, PTA members, & prinicpal all work together to help the children reach their goals! We are trying to set in the kids mind that we are college board and have no excuse! We can do anything if we just put your mind and effort into it! SES is an family; we work together to help all kids! No one is left behind! Teachers really take their time with all the children needs! They understand that each students learn in different ways! We have our problems but our principal is the best with helping and educating her staff! I would recommend SES to anyone!

I love the excitement about education among teachers at Suisun Elementary. SES recently became a "No Excuses University" school and the renewed emphasis on preparing the children to have a college bound mindset is wonderful to see. The principal genuinely cares about the school, the teachers and staff, the parents but more importantly, she cares about the students. I enjoy the freedom I have as a parent to be actively involved in my child's education. The teachers welcome parent involvement and that's a plus in my view. I couldn't ask for a better place for my child to learn and grow.

My school is doing amazing things! Our API has risen dramatically over the last 5 years. The teachers and staff truly care about the kids.

This school is doing amazing things! The teachers are great, the students are great, and the parents are great!!! Couldn't be better!

I really enjoy this school my son has made great progress here. He was in kindergarten here and now 3rd grade. He had a great kindergarten teacher and now he has an excellent 3rd grade teacher. I highly recommend this school. They even have a free afterschool program associated with the YMCA. This is a great help finacially since day care expenses are crazy these days. Great academic program. This school was ahead of the private school I transfred my son out of. My son gets a lot of his extracurricular activity from the after school program. However the school does offer music and art.

Last modified Suisun Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.