Crescent Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2014
I love this school! My daughter was struggling a lot academically before coming to Crescent. She has been attending Crescent for 4 years now and she is now one of the highest students in her class. Her teachers have always had her best interest and make my daughter feel like family. The front office staff has been very friendly and helpful throughout the years. They are always available to help with any concerns of mine. I've had the opportunity to have my daughter in the PEP Program and in regular classes and I can honestly say I have only had positive experiences. Needless to say I am very pleased with Crescent so far. I also know that they were received a Distinguished School Award!

Posted February 26, 2014
I've figured out one of the major problems with this school, "they're too comfortable with their jobs!" Most of the teachers and staff have worked at this particular school way too long. It seems as though everyone is robotic (like a Stepford school). Change is good and I think change is exactly what this school needs!

Posted December 18, 2013
The front office staff at this school is a joke! No people skills, every time I go into the office, I stand there while they all chat and after about 5mins they MIGHT "say can I help you?", most of the time I have to just interrupt them. The morning drop off is a mess, parents just cut in front of you. Pick up they at least have staff directing traffic but they need to do the same for the am. This is my child's second year at Crescent and so far her teachers have been okay.

Crescent Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2013
The 2013 school year is underway and I am pleased with the results I am seeing with my 3rd grader and 5th grader. Both my children have commented on how much they like their teachers. However, I would like to see more of a diverse (African American) teaching staff as well as facility members.

Crescent Elementary School 1

Posted August 22, 2013
All I can say is thank goodness our transfer to a different school went through! I'm sure there are worst schools in the area but Crescent isn't far behind. The kids are mean, they cuss, bully and are out of control. The only thing that gets done to try to control it are the teachers screaming and yelling. We complained about our kids being bullied and the child lied so the whole situation was brushed under the rug. Both of my kids' grades dropped (our first year moving there). One of my kids were moved from class to class, 3 different teachers in a year then a sub about the last 5 weeks. So make that 4 teachers. It was suggested I try to get my kids in the PEP program. For what? To have paret volunteers teaching my kids?? My suggestion, do your homework and get on a waiting list for a transfer!

Crescent Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2013
Horrible, horrible! Rudest teachers, principal, and office staff. There is no education for my child. The parent volunteers are used as some kind of sick substitute for the teacher. So my child is going to school to be taught by parent volunteers? How does that work? Later my child told me his teacher made fun of him by calling him another child's name! Absolutely heartbreaking. For the sake of your child, explore your options. The school district should give this school a major upgrade with some improvement for the poor kids and parents stuck going there.

Crescent Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
It is a wonderful, diverse, full-of-love place to work, learn and be a community.

Crescent Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2009

Crescent Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Crescent Elementary is undeniably the best school ever. Whenever I interact with any employee, they are all smiling. In this day and age, with our troubled economy, to have a workplace where people are happy to be there, is huge! More importantly, I know the teachers truly love the children and want for them to achieve the height of their potential.

Posted October 06, 2008

Crescent Elementary School
1001 Anderson Drive, Suisun, CA  94585
Last modified Crescent Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crescent Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top