Posted August 01, 2013
Ridgemoor is an excellent school. They are always striving to promote academics, arts, and physical education. The teachers and staff provide a well-rounded education. I am very pleased that my grand daughter is enrolled at Ridgemoor.

Posted February 17, 2012
I attended Ridgemoore Elementary and my time there was most memorable. I started in third grade where I met my new teacher Mrs. Baker. I look back now and only have good memories of all the things that I was taught by her and a few more teachers. Their techniques were unmatched with the many other schools I attended as a child and if I could send my child anywhere for schooling it would definitely be here!!! I still remember songs that Mrs Baker utilized to help educate us about the Navajo people and math. This school is unforgettable.

Posted September 17, 2010
I am extremely happy with Ridgemoor Elementary. Mrs. Cook is a GREAT KINDERGARTEN teacher!!! The school is also very involved with the parents of each kid. I was able to see 1st hand how things were run. My children & I are a family coming out of a recent divorce w/ my husband. My son before starting school showed signs of stress & anger, he would bully other children at times. Now with the help of Mrs. Cook, we have helped correct that issue, & my son's behavior and overall attitude has improved entirely. He is no longer an anger, unhappy little boy hiding off in the corner. Now he actually wants to help his teacher, and behave. And he's proud of himself when he receives an award for good behavior.

Posted May 21, 2010
While my grandchildren went to school here they received a wonderful education. The teachers were excellent and cared about them.

Posted April 14, 2010
Ridgemoor is a loving environment with awesome teachers and staff. they really care about our kids.

Posted April 13, 2010
Great kids, parents, teachers, and staff.

Posted April 13, 2010
It's dedicated to enriching our children's education!

Posted April 13, 2010
The parents, students & staff are simply amazing!!!!

Posted October 29, 2009
This school has the most amazing teachers, principal, and staff. My 3 kids have excelled here in the learning environment created by the staff, parents and the students. I am proud and fortunate that we are Roadrunners and it is a California Distinguished School.

Posted October 05, 2009
Ridgemoor is an awesome school with great teachers that go above and beyond the call of duty for the children they serve. We gather as a family each morning to do the pledge to the flag, a different class each week sings for everyone, and announcements are made before everyone heads off to their own classrooms. We don't have much of a turn over of staff which also helps with consistency for the students and parents. As our school song says, 'Ridgemoor is the place to be.'

Ridgemoor Elementary School
25455 Ridgemoor Road, Sun City, CA  92586
Last modified Ridgemoor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgemoor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top