Sun Valley, CA
Students enrolled: 1,203

Posted April 04, 2014
This school has a great staff that cares deeply about the future success of all students. Students can learn the skills necessary to compete and thrive in a 21st Century global economy.

Sun Valley Engineering And Technology Magnet 1

Posted May 13, 2013
This school sucked way back in 1969 when I went there the V.P. was a real jerk

Sun Valley Engineering And Technology Magnet 3

Posted November 28, 2012
this school needs to improove with the teachers and principal on open houses becouse the waiting time in between classes is to long and when it your turn the teachers sound like a tape recorder they tell the parents the same thing as the person before you.

Posted May 10, 2011
I AM A STUDENT FROM 1998 I LOVE THIS SCHOOL THEY WERE SUCH A BIG SUPPORT I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AT THIS SCHOOL ALL THE PROGRAMS THEY HAD AND SPECIALLY THE SPECIAL ED POGRAM WAS A BIG INSPIRATION FOR ME TO BECOME A TEACHE LIKE MS.MULLIN SHE WAS THERE BACK IN THE 1998

Posted April 13, 2009
S.V.M.S is a good school& I love that school I have been at S.V.MS for at least 3 years and from what I have seen the teachers&staff are great they help us with our problems and they are very nice and awesome and the principal is very very nice S.V.M .S is a great good we are trying to make better this year!

Posted March 20, 2009
I luv dis school the teachers are all kind and they tutor you

Posted March 24, 2008
im a student from this school and i enjoy this school i have excellent grades =]

Sun Valley Engineering And Technology Magnet 3

Posted December 28, 2007
I am a 2005 alumni. From what I've seen the school has gone down since the previous principal, Jeff Davis, left. The fence is atrocious and what's this I hear about police? Anyways, it may not be certified as such, but this school has great teachers, most are friendly. The art teachers are especially great, they're always looking for something new to teach!

Posted November 01, 2007
The school may be had alot of problems but I always work with the school to make changes and like a parent I think is my responsibility work with the school. And guide my kids. My daughter is gifted she was there in 2004 an she is a magnet student now un j.F. Polytechnic she is in magnet an she was prepared for that in s.V.M.S. The opinion is depend of the kids behavior.Always I tink is the kid no the school.

Sun Valley Engineering And Technology Magnet 1

Posted October 01, 2007
This school is very bad!!!! principal will not pay attention to the parents as well ......Very unprofessional staff in the offices ...

Sun Valley Engineering And Technology Magnet
7330 Bakman Avenue, Sun Valley, CA  91352
Last modified Sun Valley Engineering And Technology Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sun Valley Engineering And Technology Magnet Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top