Posted August 06, 2013
My son has been with this school ever since preschool. This was his first exposure to the world of formal education and I must say he is as happy as we are. It's been over 2 years now and it was absolutely a wonderful experience interacting with the teachers, the principal, the admins in the office room. I like the good mix of academics,music and art ensuring a good balance is maintained. The best thing for me was to see my kid perform so wonderfully along with other kids during the spring/winter programs. Also,the fact that they encouraged parent participation left me with such wonderful memories,that I can share with my son,years later.All in all, we love being a part of this wonderful school.

Stratford School 3

Posted May 19, 2013
My kid goes to this school. It's an ok school, but not great. We think the school has some issues, if they fix it - it will be great. The teachers in Stratford have kids enrolled in the same school. Those kids get favorable. One of the teachers uses kids in her class to check on her kid in another class(like sending special lunch box every day). The teachers do not provide more challenging stuff for kids. The public schools in Cupertino do more for the kids than this school. We are not coming back next year.

Posted April 25, 2013
I have two children attending Stratford this year, one in K and one in Pre-K. I am extremely happy with the quality of education and care that my children receive at Stratford. Each child has two teachers in class and all four of the teachers that my children have this year are fantastic. My children are learning at a rate that I did not anticipate - they are so far ahead of where I was at their age. They love their teachers and their school. All of the other students and parents I have met have been happy as well. We had intended to only send our children to Stratford until they were both elementary school age but now we are torn because we like the school so much, we may keep them in Stratford for longer. I wish every school in the country were as good as Stratford so that all students could have a supportive and challenging environment to learn in. And I love all of the cute little Stratford themed songs they learn at school and are found singing to themselves while playing (Stratford dinos, roarr roarr!).

Stratford School 4

Posted September 02, 2012
Terrific elementary school. The curriculum is easily one grade ahead of comparable grades at local public schools. A very attractive and compelling alternative to schools such as Challenger. Very approachable and professional principal. Among teachers, Mrs Chadha is especially well organized and kind to kids. Highly recommended for a well rounded 21st century education.

Stratford School 1

Posted April 01, 2012
This used to be a great school last year when my son went to PS. This year after a management change the place bacame gloomy and unwelcoming. The principal is very rude. I've seen her talk to her staff in a very demeaning way. I guess that explains why the teachers are so unfriendly this year. My son doesn't like her He says she scares him. If I worked here I would be scared of her too. I'm so glad that the elementary principal is amazing I will recommend this campus for elementary but not for preschool .

Posted February 28, 2012
Both my children went to stratford for preschool and preK and we feel it was a wonderful introduction to school.They got a good foundation in letter recognition,reading and math in a stressfree and fun way.The teachers are very responsible and care for the all round personality development of the children so the children are well behaved,smart,hygenic and responsible. They gain a lot of general knowledge about science .They learn lovely songs and presentation skills through their music class and performances.Parents are closely in the loop about what happens in school.Overall,I was very happy with the stratford AM programs for my children.

Posted February 18, 2012
My four year old son moved to Stratford De Anza from Los Angeles. The school has went beyond our expectation over the last six months. First few weeks, my son missed his old friends but now he looks forward to every day fun. The school is built upon solid academic foundation and employs well researched principles as the kids imbibe new concepts such as patterns and phonics. The teachers pay great attention to every kid and adjusts the material according to the child while encouraging them to do their best and maintaining high bar. The school Principal ensures highest standards are maintained in every class through her own increased class participation and constant parent feedback. The program structure has good mix of learning and play. The kids get along really well. Leadership opportunities are provided where kids get to present their mini project to the class. The teachers are cordial and work hard with the kids on correct letter/number writing and phonics. I highly recommend DeAnza park facility to the parents.

Posted February 11, 2012
Great School with good balance of academic and social environment. The teachers work together with children and help in their overall progress.We are very happy and would highly recommend this school!!

Posted February 07, 2012
I am a parent at the Stratford - Sunnyvale De Anza Campus and would like to share my positive experience at this school. My son has been at this campus for about a year and he is a happy camper. The teachers are dedicated, helpful and make time for meetings and generally have an open door policy. The principal and vice principal work as a team and believe in a hands-on approach and have a pretty good feel of what's going on. The school is well rounded ie both academics and extra curricular activities are offered and the school culture is mostly participative as opposed to being competitive. We are very happy here and wish the school well.

Posted February 07, 2012
The School is GREAT! Teachers are GREAT! Principals are excellent! and not to forget.. the Extended Care Staff at DeAnza is beyond comparison.. loving and caring!

Stratford School