Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 04, 2016
Braly Elementary hosts a myriad of professional teachers as well as Staff members. Parents really do count and put in their share in helping the School and its educators excel through a pletura of programs designed to enhance not only the Children's capacity to learn and grow but to build foundations for future leaders inspired by selfless educators. Ms. Lasila is an example of a tireless and selfless teacher who goes above and beyond in order to ensure no child is left behind in the pursuit of academic exellence. She is just one of many outstanding professionals leading the way to endeavor perseverance in the continuance and sustainment of Roseville Unified School District's record of academic excellence.

Braly Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 20, 2016
mrs Duval you are the best teacher. Pranit loves you for all the you have taught him. You are the best person and so warm. You are a great teacher and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Posted March 20, 2016
My son attended Braly in special day class. His teacher Mrs Duval is the best teacher in the whole district. She is so hard working and makes sure that the kids will surely progress in her class. If your child attends special class at Braly - you can be rest assured their each day at school will be enriching, learning, fun filled and wonderful. She challenges our kids to learn more , work harder, never thinking our kids are any less than other kids. My son learnt so much from her in a short span of time. She is the only person who has ever appreciated and encouraged him so much. Thank you mrs Duval for your contribution To the district and to our kids. Pranits mom

Posted June 05, 2015
Today is the last day of my son's Transitional Kindergarten (Class of 2014/2015). We love everything about Braly especially our class teacher! The school is not too big which is perfect, in my opinion. The principal, teachers, staff and parents are helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this school.

Braly Elementary School 2

Posted May 19, 2015
I am now in high school, but after looking at this website, I decided to make a review of my elementary school, Braly. I went there from 3rd to 5th, so I don't know if it has changed or not. The academics in this school is pretty bad, I was a complete loner for all of elementary school because I was smart. However, if you have a smart kid going to this school, it will end soon because Peterson Middle School is great for academic achievers (The kids from Milikin and Laurelwood go there)

Posted May 11, 2015
The current Principal Ms. Marshall came to office just 2014 Fall. But I have to say, she is much better than the previous one. I am sure Braly will become better and better under her leadership. My son is in Kinder now. He is happy. I am happy he made a lot of friends from the families with all kinds of cultures. Small, but good!

Braly Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2015
Braly is not what it used to be. The old principal cared about the kids and did not tolerate bullying. She had a heart of gold and she stood for the principal of being safe, kind, and responsible. I am sad to say, it is not the same. If you have a shy child which tries to do the right thing and needs support and understanding, think twice before you go to Braly.

Posted January 20, 2015
Two of my kids attend Braly, and my youngest will start in the Fall. I love Braly. It's a great school, with fantastic teachers and staff, a wonderful community with the right amount of diversity, and awesome programs in place. The school is small in size, which I like, because kids don't get lost in the crowd, they are better able to develop their social-emotional skills/behaviors, more individual attention can be paid to students and their needs, and it's easier to get to know the community. People who are wrapped up in the scores of schools clearly don't understand that scores don't define a school. There are so many other, actually significant factors that come into play. And you're not really comparing apples to apples when you compare schools with different student body sizes, and different demographics. Interestingly enough, the schools with higher scores tend to have more incidents of bullying, depression, and sadly, suicides. I like the down to earth feel and the size of our community, and have been involved in the PTA, the school and my children's school work since day one. I have nothing but great things to say about Braly.

Posted January 12, 2014
This is my son's first yr... He's in Kinder! We love our teachers and the office staff :) the Principal is awesome!!! We love our cross guards dearly! My Son looks forward to going to school every morning! We LOVE OUR SCHOOL!!!

Braly Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2014
It's a shame this school has such a low rating because we love it in every way! This year my son started Kinder and I was so worried about signing him up for school, where to go, did I make the right decision...etc. We are extremely happy we are going to Braly and it all seems so silly now. It is a small school which I love, the principal knows everyone and is extremely active and personable, she is very involved. The Kinder teachers are wonderful and loving/caring, they are very on top of things and promoting good behavior, are big on anti-bullying and overall the activities and things my son has done in school so far have made him so excited to go here. I wish there were more staff/volunteers for recess and lunches, but that so far has been my only negative. Great school!

Braly Elementary School
675 Gail Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA  94086-8016
Last modified Braly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.