Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We love this school. Awesome teachers and they are very dedicated. Mrs. Meltzer is an amazing leader for the school.

My son goes to Ponderosa elementarty since Grade 2...he is currently in Grade 4. He was in a private school before and as parents we are amazed at the positive change in his personality, level of confidence, social interactions with his peers. Responsibility and Respectfulness are taken seriously at Ponderosa and students are highly motivated by the teachers and Mrs. Meltzer to put in their best efforts. I would highly recommend Ponderosa elementary.

Great school overall. Principal really on top of things, firms, caring, full of energy and good ideas. Very hood teachers and awesome parent community. Had my 3 dons there and am really happy I did.

My child attended Ponderosa from Kindergarten through 5th grade, and enjoyed every single moment of it. From the principal, Mrs. Jackson--who is a consummate professional with a loving heart and kind ear-- to all of the devoted and dedicated teachers, I simply could not have asked for better than what I found in this school. The teachers genuinely care about the academic success of each and every student, not just a select few. Whether your child needs additional support in their studies or desire a more rigorous academic challenge, most of the teachers will do what it takes to meet your child's needs. There is a strong PTA presence that strives to enrich the social and cultural side of the school in addition to providing much needed fundraising efforts. Although this is Mrs. Jackson's last year (2014) as Principal, there is a lot of optimism and confidence in the new principal, Mrs. Meltzer, an individual in her own right who is highly respected and regarded. My daughter's experience at Ponderosa was better than what other school districts or private schools offered and if I had to do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing. Highly recommend!

My daughter is going to this school for pre-k. She loves this school and our's too.

My daughter finished her Kindergarten in Ponderosa, and it was a great year for her at school. Her Kindergarten Teacher for always very responsive, and addressed my daughter's academic, social as well as artistic needs. The Principal is very approachable, and dedicated to the school programs. The PTA group does a great job in supporting various events, and communication with parents is great. I will definitely recommend the school!

I'm very happy with Ponderosa. I have two daughters my oldest one has been going there for 4 years and youngest one for 2 years. So far I have liked all of there teachers. I like Mrs. Jackson I think she does a GREAT JOB.

My daughter just started her kindergarten here at Ponderosa. She loves it ! Her teacher is very caring for her students. We are happy at this school.

My child has been attending Ponderosa school since last three years and we are very pleased with his progress. Overall, he is very happy in the school especially when we moved him from Challenger school. Teachers pay attention on a 1:1 basis and get parents involved when needed. Staff and principal is very supportive to innovative ideas (in the time of budget crisis) and implement those ideas. We are fortunate to be in the neighborhood of Ponderosa school. I will highly recommend this school.

It is one of the best schools. I am very blessed to have my son study in that school.

Last modified Ponderosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.