K-5|Private

Bad
Good

This school is amazing. I love how all the teachers are centered around Christ. The teachers are loving and caring.

teaching is good. Bible is taught. but not practiced. principil is 2 star. many kids leave. bullying is a huge problem

We were happy with the teaching, but not so much with the leadership. The grounds are small too.

This school is incredible. What stands out the most, is how this school teaches BIBLICAL of Jesus Christ. They reflect the true meaning of The Fruit of The Spirit. Like most places in this world, nothing is ever perfect. You are going to have your differences between teachers/staff and parents (we are all human) but what s important is that this school at those times, come together to meet in the middle and you walk away encouraged. The staff/teachers are always available when you need them, no matter what the situation may be. They are truly attentive in every way. This school offers extra circular activities to our children that at times may be of cost and sometimes not. I have been impressed when I have witnessed a child not be appropriate towards others and a teacher/staff immediately took action. This school is all about the protection of our children and has zero tolerance toward misbehavior. This school has an incredible summer program. I love how you can go on fieldtrips at no cost to you and enjoy time with your child and get to know other parents and children as well. This school truly reflects the meaning of family and a community.

I am getting ready to go graduate from High School and I am also an elementary graduate from SCS, looking back over ALL my school years SCS was the Best! I am SO BLESSED my parents decided to enroll me here; Train up a child in the way they should go and he will never part. I rated a 4 because non of us are perfect I learned from SCS that we always have room to grow in HIM and HE is always there to love us where we are....that is one of the MOST important lessons I've learned I've learned from SCS and there amazing staff that still loves for who I am when I go to visit!

Great School, been there for last 8years. Every child is important and each child radiates confidence and love showered on them by every teacher. Small Class size, Great test scores and ready for any high school or middle school at an plus level.BJ

Great school. Small class size, and teachers pay attention to the progress of each kid. Well rounded eduacation in spiritual, academics and social skills. One of my older kids graduate from its elementary, and he transitions very well into a bigger school environment too. I learn that its graduates do well in both private and public schools.

My son has attended the preschool for 2 years and really love it. The teachers are caring and the school is like an extended family. We also liked the small class size.

Last modified Sunnyvale Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-5