Sylmar, CA

Posted April 29, 2014
I love Harding Street Elementary i' so sad that this is my sons last year now to wait until my three year is ready for Kindergarten!

Posted January 27, 2014
Harding elementary has provided my children with great education for the past 10 years and i LOVE this school very much. the focus well in academics and have great after school programs. Its nice to pick up my kids after school with out the stress of helping them out with their homework. 5/5 for me :D

Harding Street Elementary School 2

Posted January 04, 2014
This used to be a good school but they have a new principal , mrs fuentes and she made this school so boring this school does not celebrate anything so if you enroll yore kid here don't look foward to field trips or ce lebrating easter halloween ect academecally my son has been attending school for four months and he has not received any homework at all I have to make up home work taking out of this school the staff is sooo lazy here from enrolling to the end of the semester they are so slow

Harding Street Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2013
This is my sons first year here. He is in the 2nd grade. He has been home schooled. He has been here for a month and they decide to move him to another . They had an overpopulation of children and had a bunch of split classes so some children had to move after a month. Maybe that's okay for a kid who knows the school and has friends, not so cool for a kid just finding his way. Today I find out that the math t.a let me adjusting son know that if he didn't speed it up on his math work, she was going to rip his paper. I'm furious. I have no kind words for this school at this point. I hope it changes.

Posted August 12, 2013
WE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HARDING! My oldest begins 3rd grade and my youngest goes to kinder and they are both EXCITED! The kids, teachers, all staff members are Awesome! Also the fact that they provide two after school programs is the cherry on the cake!!!

Posted August 01, 2013
my school is first in education even wit the cut backs. They take pride teaching the kids to always have a positive attitude and to help one another. They could always use help with the needs but they do very very well with what the city allows them. I am very proud to be a Harding grandparent / PTG member.

Posted May 08, 2012
We had a great experience with Harding st. Elementary, teachers staff and principal . Thank you all for all your support and to make us feel welcome and safe for our kids.

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted October 24, 2009
Great School....., Great Staff..... Both my boys Julian and Jacob attended here. We Miss you thank you for the great memories. You Rock....

Posted April 20, 2009

Harding Street Elementary School
13060 Harding Street, Sylmar, CA  91342
Last modified Harding Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harding Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top