Bad
Good

I love Harding Street Elementary i' so sad that this is my sons last year now to wait until my three year is ready for Kindergarten!

Harding elementary has provided my children with great education for the past 10 years and i LOVE this school very much. the focus well in academics and have great after school programs. Its nice to pick up my kids after school with out the stress of helping them out with their homework. 5/5 for me :D

This used to be a good school but they have a new principal , mrs fuentes and she made this school so boring this school does not celebrate anything so if you enroll yore kid here don't look foward to field trips or ce lebrating easter halloween ect academecally my son has been attending school for four months and he has not received any homework at all I have to make up home work taking out of this school the staff is sooo lazy here from enrolling to the end of the semester they are so slow

This is my sons first year here. He is in the 2nd grade. He has been home schooled. He has been here for a month and they decide to move him to another . They had an overpopulation of children and had a bunch of split classes so some children had to move after a month. Maybe that's okay for a kid who knows the school and has friends, not so cool for a kid just finding his way. Today I find out that the math t.a let me adjusting son know that if he didn't speed it up on his math work, she was going to rip his paper. I'm furious. I have no kind words for this school at this point. I hope it changes.

WE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HARDING! My oldest begins 3rd grade and my youngest goes to kinder and they are both EXCITED! The kids, teachers, all staff members are Awesome! Also the fact that they provide two after school programs is the cherry on the cake!!!

my school is first in education even wit the cut backs. They take pride teaching the kids to always have a positive attitude and to help one another. They could always use help with the needs but they do very very well with what the city allows them. I am very proud to be a Harding grandparent / PTG member.

We had a great experience with Harding st. Elementary, teachers staff and principal . Thank you all for all your support and to make us feel welcome and safe for our kids.

Great School....., Great Staff..... Both my boys Julian and Jacob attended here. We Miss you thank you for the great memories. You Rock....

Hands down A great School! Mr. Clark is an incredible Principle with a knack of getting children to want to go to school. I will say that parent involvement is not where it should be but never the less the Staff does a great job. The consideration to safety such as child drop off & pickup is a prime example of the schools devotion to the children. I have 2 more years till my daughters leave there but I know they will leave well prepared for the next steps in their education.

This is my first experience in dealing with a public school as my children have always attended private school. So far, I am very pleased with the involvment of the teachers and especially the principal, Mr. Clark, in providing each child with the best education possible. Also, the office staff is very pleasant and professional.

Last modified Harding Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.