Taft, CA

Parkview Elementary School 3

Posted July 24, 2005
This school has been average for my children. The kindergarten program is strong but I have not seen strong teacher support in the other grades. New RSP teacher has done very well in her first year. Individual parental support is strong but I haven't enjoyed PTO participation, tends to be contentious.

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted August 18, 2004
I moved my son from Taft primary to Parkview and was very happy with my decision. Mrs. Teague was a wonderful teacher and helped my son when he was near failing first grade.

Parkview Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2004
A very nice school. The principal is very caring and concerned about each and every student. I just wish the school was K-5 not K-3.

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2004
I have three children who are currently in Parkview and one child who went there two years ago. My children have the very best education, the teachers are very passionate about teaching, and work very hard to prepare the children for the next grade level. Parkview school is a great school due to the Principle and deticated teachers working together to give my children the very best education they can. All of my children love going to Parkview and all of them have liked there teachers for making them feel special and giving them the extra help they needed if they were having trouble in a subject.

Parkview Elementary School
520 A Street, Taft, CA  93268
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top