Taft, CA

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted February 15, 2007
My opinion of this school is that it is a very hard working one, making due with what they have to work with. I have one child in there now and he is doing great. This is my second child to go through Roosevelt and all i know there is problems at every school. Teachers sometimes try and do things on there own but that is where communication comes in. If there is something you do not like there is people you can talk to. I myself have disagreed with quite a bit of things I have seen go on, but that is all resolved by just using your own mouth.I tell all my kids the same thing. Teachers are like that are everywhere. All around Roosevelt is a excellent school.

Posted October 26, 2005
Solid group of teachers working together. Teachers all doing the same thing. J. Graves new Asst Principal, great to work with

Posted July 20, 2005
This school has a welcoming staff and a friendly environment. The physical environment however is lacking. There is no grass, and only blacktop for student outside activity.

Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2004
This school needs serious help. The attitude from the administration is terrible. Children are treated very poorly. Parental involvement is discouraged. Some teachers are great others should be let go. There is no consistancy between teachers. The only good point is that students go there for only two long years.

Posted April 13, 2004
I have one child at Roosevelt this year. Roosevelt school has many problems this year. Most of the problems at Roosevelt are due to the Principles many changes. My child has struggled and his grades have gone down extremely this year due to the changes. Roosevelt has many great teachers who are very dedicated and they have some teachers who are not. I have hope that the Principle will start to hear what the kids and parents are saying and make Roosevelt school the great school it used to be. My son likes his teacher, but he can't wait to finish this year so he can go to a different school next year.

Roosevelt Elementary School
811 Sixth Street, Taft, CA  93268
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top