Posted September 26, 2013
My son just started school at Creekside this year after having spent a few years in our local public schools. I have been so impressed with every aspect of the school including its challenging, experiential based curriculum, small class sizes, excellent communication with teachers and administrators, use of technology and, most of all, the infectious enthusiasm of all of the Creekside families and staff.

Posted September 25, 2011
Creekside offers outstanding education for my children. Parent involvement, technology, small class sizes, passionate and committed teachers and staff, and an amazing community of families come together to create and sustain this program. I am happy we chose Creekside for our children!

Posted September 21, 2011
This school just keeps getting better and better! My son attended 5th and 6th grade at Creekside when the local school district restructured the elementary and middle school. My daughter enrolled at the same time in 3rd grade and is now in 5th. She LOVES her teacher, her class, and the exciting curriculum. She will continue through 6th grade. The technology available to the students and teachers is amazing. Spanish everyday, plus music, PE, art, all the extras most schools are cutting. We are so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful program with dedicated teachers and staff.

Posted October 23, 2010
My two children are thriving at Creekside, where teachers celebrate the individual and make learning relevant and fun! Our family loves being involved with a school that values student and parent input and involvement at every level.

Creekside Cooperative Charter School
330 Fairway Drive, Tahoe City, CA  96145
Last modified Creekside Cooperative Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Cooperative Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top