Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted October 10, 2015
My daughter is enrolled in this school and everyone is beyond amazing starting with Mrs. P. from first grade to Mrs. Platt who is on top of everything.

Posted November 09, 2014
I HAVE 2 KIDS IN THIS SCHOOL MY YOUNGEST HAD SOME TROUBLE GETTING USED TO A BIG SCHOOL. THE PRINCIPLE WAS GREAT. SHE CAME AND CHECKED ON HER GAVE HER LITTLE PRESENTS AND MADE HER FEEL LIKE PART OF THE FAMILY. I REALLY LOVE THIS SCHOOL.

Posted October 01, 2014
Wilbur Charter for Enriched Academics is wonderful. Our 17 year old attended years ago and our 8 year old is loving it. Many teachers have been there over 15 years. Mrs. Plat the principal is very involved and conscientious. There is very little turnover in the teaching staff, which says a lot.. The quality of education is exceptional. Morning and Afternoon care is run very well by Ms. Barbara with a lot of nurture and guidance. We feel blessed to live in this neighborhood.

Posted September 30, 2014
We have a 1st grader here in his first year. We were cautious about doing public school but heard great things about Wilbur so we moved into the area. We couldn't be more happy. Art classes, theater, PE, library, music AND science, all for a first grader! Great afterschool options as well including Spanish, lego building, chess, and a ton more choices! I hope it continues to impress.

Posted September 11, 2013
Excellent school. Great principal. Very involved parents. Great enrichment programs. Safe environment. Transferred my twins from a private school and have loved the difference.

Posted August 19, 2013
We were just accepted to this school and so far we are really happy. Great teachers, great community! Highly recommend it! AAA+++

Wilbur Charter For Enriched Academics 2

Posted June 04, 2013
Not pleased with the attitudes of the principal or my childrens' teacher. Refuse to maintain good communication with parents and had continually neglected to keep me informed about my childrens' progress or special events involving my special needs children. Bad experience and wouldn't recommend.

Wilbur Charter For Enriched Academics 3

Posted January 06, 2013
A great school unless you have a child with special needs. For my children without special needs, I would rate this school a 5; for my child with special needs; I rate it a 2.

Posted June 05, 2011
This is the best school my children have ever gone to. It is filled with great kids, parents and teachers. The new principal is a sweetheart and knows how to get the job done with care and compassion. We are very happy to have this as our neighborhood school and are looking forward to spending many more years there enjoying the great education, opportunities to volunteer and to making lasting friendships!

Posted March 23, 2011
We were so nervous about our son's transition from a nurturing preschool to a public school Kindergarten. In addition, we were concerned with the school budget cuts. The parents of Wilbur are extremely committed to making this school the best it can possibly be. Parents are always volunteering and raising money for the school through the Friends of Wilbur. We are so pleased to be a part of this wonderful community school. We love Wilbur!!

Wilbur Charter For Enriched Academics
5213 Crebs Avenue, Tarzana, CA  91356-4010
Last modified Wilbur Charter For Enriched Academics is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.