Posted October 22, 2014
RIVER SPRINGS MURRIETA My high school student LOVES the KEYS homeschool program and goes to this site for Math and Science. He takes college prep courses and the counselors help keep him on target

River Springs Charter School 1

Posted September 29, 2014
And there you have it. Attitude reflects leadership. Great thing to teach our kids. If you don't like it, tough.

Posted September 26, 2014
This school is great! teachers are awesome and the people that works there are super friendly, my daughter loves to go to school everyday and she is learning so much in kindergarten, full time free kindergarten with a wonderful teacher who is always giving us update on everything , and I'm so happy this school respect the separation of church and state, they have parents support on everything they do because they want the best for our children, and the person who just left a comment about the religious material that was removed I have something to tell you, does this affect you? does your children goes there? if so, do you know there is a Christian school right across River springs? anyway this school is absolutely incredible wonderful .

River Springs Charter School 2

Posted September 24, 2014
This school now has removed all "Christian books" from their library citing their "sectarian" nature. Perhaps the leadership should review the first amendment and then define "sectarian" lest they have very few books in their library.

Posted June 14, 2014
Quest Academy Orange County is an amazing school and provides a welcoming environment for your child. My children were nervous to start a new school, but at the end of the school year they told me that this is the best school they have been to and they are so happy that they go here. That says it all for me. The teachers are amazing and because it is a small school all the children from kinder through 8th grade know each other. They have a leadership program, classroom gardens, personalized learning and a PE teacher. Overall a great school!

Posted June 03, 2014
My 5th grader started attending IShine Learning Center this year. I pulled her from our neighborhood elementary. I must say, as a parent, this was a hard choice to make. But I'm so glad we did! She loves this school. Her teacher is awesome and she thinks the world of 'Ms. Sue'. It's just the type of learning environment that she thrives in. Very independent and very individualistic. This is how she learns best. She attends Monday -Thursday with Fridays designated for a home study day. This has been beneficial for us because it's allowed her work on her projects at home. The teachers seem very happy when they greet the kids in the mornings! Highly recconend this school! We'll miss it when we move out of state this summer.

River Springs Charter School 2

Posted May 21, 2014
My child has attending 3rd and 4th grade at the Da Vinci Elementary School at River Springs Charter. I strongly believe this school isn't equipped to assist students that struggle with the fast paced environment. The teachers (well, the ones my child had) seem willing to allow the kids to get left behind unless the parents demand some actions. A lot of the work is done in class, so if there are issues, the parents aren't aware of it until progress reports are posted. My child struggles in math and isn't at the proper grade level. I thought attending a charter school would be a benefit. Now I believe he is further back than when we started this school. I am faced with having to get my child a tutor this summer in order to catch up before being transferred back to a traditional school. I actually spoke with an administrator at the Temecula Valley Elementary School and she said that they get a lot of kids coming back from River Springs Charter. That was very sad to hear. If your child isn't a mini-adult ready for the fast pace of college at age 10, you may want to rethink sending them to Da Vinci Elementary.

Posted April 28, 2014
All three of my kids go to the Temecula Student Center. We changed schools because I didn't want my older child to deal with traditional middle school. My children love this school. They have awesome teachers and staff. They have really tapped into my children's strengths and have taught them so much. We have been with River Springs for 6 years!!

Posted January 27, 2014
I without reservation give 5 gold stars to River Springs Charter Temecula Student Center, the staff and teachers have been very supportive with my childs sucess. I am very glad to have this charter school available as it is a great option for children that need more one on one guidance and support.

Posted January 14, 2014
River Springs Charter in Temecula offers a wonderful and quality education for my multi-aged children from the elementary program to the highschool program. Our children feel loved, accepted, and excited at drop-off and pick-up!!! We have had tons of support from teachers, staff and administration. Teachers are amazing and Mrs. Pangle is always there to support us in every situation. We've been attending for over 3 years now and experienced many great things. I believe that anyone who has had a bad experience at this school has brought it upon themselves with negative attitudes, ridiculous expectations, or lack of communication. Great people who raise wonderful children have success in any situation. This is a wonderful school and we have had nothing but great experiences. I recommend this school in a heartbeat!!

River Springs Charter School
43466 Business Park Drive, Temecula, CA  92590
Last modified River Springs Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River Springs Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 108 reviews. Top