Public charter
Temecula, CA
Students enrolled: 5,000
After care: No

Posted December 04, 2014
I have worked for Springs(River) Charter Schools for several months. I am completely impressed by the commitment to student learning that each staff member exhibits on a daily basis.

Posted December 02, 2014
This is a wonderful school! My son goes to the Corona campus. This is our first year and we LOVE this school! His teacher is amazing and does wonderful projects that give each child a love for learning. The principle takes times to know the children and the families, she is very kind and approachable,with the a focus of maintaining a great environment for the kids to flourish.The other children are very kind and considerate.We are very involved parents and very particular about our child's education and we highly recommend this school. We took my child out of the highest rated elementary school in Corona-Norco school district. We will never return to tradition public school. We LOVE Springs Charter and the stand they take in education our kid! The kids get to be themselves and are encouraged to think and explore at this school. They are not always placed in the stigma of being pushed to out do each other or go beyond the state standards. My child had growing anxiety in public school, but now he is realizing his full potential and ownership over his own learning.

Posted December 02, 2014
Great alternative to regular school! Combines classroom and online in a way that gets them excited to attend! Explorers class is an excellent way to accelerate learning for independent students.

Posted December 01, 2014
I have had the pleasure of working for River Springs Charter School for the past 12 years. It has been a wonderful, collaborative environment to work in, which has not only allowed me to grow as an educator, but to use what I have learned to help a largely growing homeschool comuunity!

Posted November 28, 2014
River Springs maintains a focus of providing high quality support for parents and students who would benefit from an alternative public school education. The school provides a variety of programs from homeschooling to independent study programs that offer online learning, tutoring, classroom instruction, and student support services. River Springs has consistently provided student support services through the school's counseling services. As a school counselor who works for River Springs, I know first hand how beneficial these service have been for K-12 families and high school students

Posted November 26, 2014
I highly recommend to any parent who wants their child to actually learn something while in school.

Posted November 24, 2014
My daughter was in the Keys College and Career Preparatory program and loved the mentoring from her teacher, the guidance from all of the staff, and the attention to all of her needs. She has since graduated and is successful in her career field. She excelled because River Springs excels!

Posted November 24, 2014
We have been with River Springs for 6 years and we really like it. We homeschooled for 4 years and had wonderful support from our ES. Now we attend an academy and my kids are loving it.

Posted November 21, 2014
I think this school has the most options available for the family. We have several locations and offer a variety of opportunities for students to become excited to come to school, if they are passionate about the Arts or have an interest in becoming a Pilot, Springs has that available for them and that is AWESOME.

Posted November 20, 2014
River Springs is truly a place where children can thrive! The emphasis on personalized learning and parent choice give way to positive and productive learning environments for TK - 12th grades? There is a variety of choices also. You can choose from homeschool, hybrid programs, Montessori, classical, virtual, and the list goes on! Check out River Springs. You will be glad you did!

River Springs Charter School
43466 Business Park Drive, Temecula, CA  92590
Last modified River Springs Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River Springs Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 122 reviews. Top