Mosaica Online Academy Of Southern California 5

Posted November 20, 2013
Now is MOSAICA Online and still great, with offices in Temecula =) a great school for both of my boys.

Mosaica Online Academy Of Southern California 3

Posted July 29, 2013
This school was a fantastic option for my child that was having social issues in traditional brick/mortar school. The format and set-up is impressive. However....I just received my childs STAR testing results after attending this school for 1 year and was really bummed to see that although he was GATE in his prior school and although his grades were top honor roll, his STAR testing was lackluster and didn't reflect (in my eyes) that this school kept him at his prior learning level. I feel he has fallen behind now. He has always scored advanced in everything and now is middle proficient. I feel this is a reflection of this school. We only attended 1 year and these are the results. Not happy. Going back to brick/mortar school. If my hypothesis is correct, I expect to see his next STAR test back in the advanced rating. Until then, I blame this schools curriculum. I didn't realize the schools overall API has declined soo much over the last 2 years. Had I known that ahead of time, I would've taken my child elsewhere. I feel it's a direct reflection of our outcome.

Mosaica Online Academy Of Southern California 5

Posted November 02, 2012
So glad that I found this charter school! The teachers are wonderful and caring. Small class sizes make it feel like a private school. And the arts are still included in the students daily activities.

Mosaica Online Academy Of Southern California
43218 Business Park Drive Suite 201c, Temecula, CA  92590
Last modified Mosaica Online Academy Of Southern California is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mosaica Online Academy Of Southern California Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top