Posted December 09, 2014
Great teachers, good facility, nice group of children. I feel good to send my children to this school!

Cloverly Elementary School 1

Posted June 19, 2014
Great school Nice staff and I love the academics. Come here if you value your child's education.

Posted June 19, 2014
Amazing school. I love how the teachers work with your kids and really care about them. All in all 5 star's!

Cloverly Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
MY SON JUST CAME INTO AND BECAME A 4TH GRADER IN THIS SCHOOL. HE IS ENJOYING GOING AND LEARNING WITH HIS NEW SCHOOL,NEW CLASSMATES, AND NEW TEACHERS. HOPEFULLY, HE WILL HAVE HIS SUCCESSFUL SCHOOL YEAR IN CLOVERLY SINCE THERE HAS A VERY HIGH QUALITY TEACHING AND COMMUNICABLE TEACHERS AND LEADERS. WE'RE LUCKILY JOINING AND BEING ONE OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBER.

Posted September 19, 2012
Well this is from 17 years ago when I attended Cloverly and graduated in 1995 to Oak Ave. Yet I still remember some of the nicest and best teachers there now that I am a working professional...

Posted June 04, 2012
I am currently a 6th grader at cloverly and im heading to oak but i have to say this is by far the best school i have ever been too the teachers here try their best to make everyday an adventure

Posted August 20, 2011
I Am Going To Oak...I Just Finished Cloverly And It was Fun. The Teachers Are so Funny...They Make Everyday Awesome.

Posted March 14, 2011
i think cloverly is a great school for me i have miss archuleta she is a great teacher for me and mrs leeming

Cloverly Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2008

Cloverly Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2008

Cloverly Elementary School
5476 Cloverly Avenue, Temple City, CA  91780
Last modified Cloverly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cloverly Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top