Bad
Good

My son was in Special Ed preschool, The teacher Mrs Silvia is wonderful and so caring. And this school also has wonderful Principle, Mr Jason Rose is very understanding and he listen to parents. I love this school. Too bad, Mrs Silvia moved and I hope my son's new teacher will be as good as Mrs. Silvia.

My oldest son was part of La Rosa's full-day kindergarten pilot in 2010 and we had a terrible experience with his teacher. I already knew something was wrong when he gradually went from being ready to bolt out the door in the morning to dragging his feet behind me as we got to the school's gate. Then the notes started coming: alleged behavioral problems, inability to focus in class, disrupting other students. I tried to tell the teacher that my son was very bright and needed to be challenged, that his boredom was the cause, but she would not listen. I pulled him out of La Rosa and put him into Longden, and he flourished. This year he finished Grade 1 as the only student to be awarded "All-Around Academic Excellence" in his entire grade (not just classroom).

My son started kinder @ La Rosa this year and was fortunate to be part of their full-day kinder pilot. I was impressed by the customized approach they have for each student based on their learning/development needs. When I talk to friends/family about my son's curriculum (and when they interact w/ him) they often mistake La Rosa for a private school. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of education that La Rosa provides and have highly recommended it to my friends/neighbors.

I am very happy with La Rosa elementary. I have two children attending La Rosa and both are very happy. The teachers are very nice and open for parent envolvement. They treat the children as they should like children not adults. They want the best for the kids.

I like the school la rosa ..But am so sad to say that my child is still not learning as well as when he was in kinder.The after school program is not much help and the teachers are not so communicating with the pearents I think for the in comming year for the 2nd grade he will be attending Longden ..Sorry but my son will not attend 2grade at La Rosa ..I think it the best thing I ever done...But sad that I just leave a couple of blocks away...

La Rosa is a great school the Teachers are of top quality too bad their quality care program was very disapointing I was not happy with the way they took care of the children.

Excellent school. Great communication with parents. Excellent principal. She's very visible and open door policy. Great PTA and lots of involvement opportunities. Academics are excellent.. Came from a private school and am getting much more from La Rosa than the private school where we paid tuitiion

We're not very happy with La Rosa, there's not much communication btw teacher/parents nor involvement of parents in school.

Last modified La Rosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.