Posted September 26, 2013
it is a nice and safe school, staff and teachers are very responsible. Parents can count on this school

Posted August 26, 2013
Oak is a great school with fun teachers, excellent education, several different athletics, the BEST music system, and better lunches (XD).

Posted May 27, 2013
This school is the BEST!!!! All the teams are really great and the teachers too!!! Adventurers and Mavericks are the BEST of the BEST!!!!!!!!!! The music department is the best too!! Band III has won sweepstakes in many parades over other high schools and middle schools. Advanced orchestra is doing a Giving Bach program which teaches children from different schools music. They go to different schools like Raymond, Field, Junior Blind, and much more. Altogether, this school is recommended the BEST!!!!! XD

Posted May 09, 2013
Hi, I attend Oak Avenue and I've got to say, THE SCHOOL IS AWESOME! There are teams like Seekers(it is the team I am in), adventurers, and Voyagers for 7th grade. 8th grade is Mavericks, Challengers and Explorers! Hope you would like to go to Oak! It's a great school! See you guys there!

Oak Avenue Intermediate School 4

Posted January 28, 2013
The scholl is old and small, some teaches are very good, but some not. The reason to get grade 10 I believe the most of the students are chineses.

Posted September 01, 2012
HELLO BACON LOVERS!!!!! I am currently an Oak student going to 8th grade. I am in the advanced orchestra and its awesome!!!!!! Temple city has a lot of students participating in clubs, music, drama, etc. If you have a child that wants to go to an awesome music school, GO TO TEMPLE CITY!!!!!!! ^-^

Posted March 01, 2012
I am a former student of Oak Avenue. I had attended this school for 7th grade before transferring out to the Walnut district. Comparatively, I would prefer Oak over the school I attended for 8th grade. Although the Walnut district is becoming prodigious for high academics and a great API score, Oak Avenue offers a better atmosphere for the developing student. The teachers are passionate in teaching, they care for the student and truly want them to learn. There is also a very positive school spirit that surrounds the environment, the children are proud of their work and achievements. Oak Ave's music program is also great, the teachers care and are determined to helping shape the world of music into the student's mind to open new aspects in their life. In my opinion, a really great school!

Oak Avenue Intermediate School 4

Posted December 05, 2011
I was a student at Oak Avenue in 1973 - I had the best teacher by the name of Mrs. Gagliano. We were so sad when she passed away. I still think of her all the time.

Oak Avenue Intermediate School 3

Posted October 31, 2011
Former student, and I would say it is alright. I did not particularly like the experience there, but that was just me. Still a fair school though.The teachers are pretty great, and the students are pretty bright themselves as well. The rivalry between the seventh graders and eigth graders is becoming ridiculous though. Hi current students, just a heads up, stay out of the drama. Really, it will save a lot of tears. :) Also, be nice and listen to your teachers here, because the high school teachers are ruthless will chew your heads off if you do not do the same with them.

Posted August 20, 2011
I Am A Student At Oak And I Love It. There Are So Many Activities, Clubs, And Electives To Choose From. The Students Are Great,The Staff Is Helpful, And The Campus Is Clean And Fit For Us....I Love Middle School!

Oak Avenue Intermediate School
6623 Oak Avenue, Temple City, CA  91780
Last modified Oak Avenue Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Avenue Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top