Posted August 16, 2014
I thought that was the job of a school principal...to actually run the school? After all, the principal is the one with the education and experience to do just that! I applaud any principal that does not cave into parental pressure.

St. Luke Catholic School 3

Posted August 03, 2014
Great faith lead education. Academics could be more challenging. It is the principals way or the highway.

Posted April 12, 2014
As an alum, I have seen St. LuKe making great strides this year. In addition to the great education the children receive, the spirit of the school is better than it has been for years. The School I very much a part of the Parish And civic communities. Students and parents are happy. Students are welcoming, polite, well-spoken, and genuinely happy to be there. It is an uplifting experience for anyone whe comes to the school.

Posted April 07, 2014
St. Luke Catholic School provides a well-rounded Catholic education. The strong academic curriculum and the plethora of extra-curricular activities enhance the family atmosphere and Christian community. We are one of the only schools in the Los Angeles Archdiocese to offer Robotics. Our Robotics students learn how to design, build, program, and drive robots. Our Graphic Design students take pictures, edit, and ultimately create our school yearbook. No matter what area your student excels in, St. Luke Catholic School has something to meet the needs of all of our students. Go Lions!

Posted March 03, 2014
As graduate of the school and still a member of the parish, I am sorry that the person in the previous e-mail is so upset with the school. From my vantage, the school has improved so much this year. The students, teachers and administration are present to the parish and are wonderful. The parish is aware of all the good things that the school is doing with and for their students. The students are articulate, faith filled, safe, and happy. What more could parents want for their children?

Posted October 18, 2013
I highly recommend this school for any parents who want to invest in their children's faith and strong catholic foundation. I have two children attending this school and I am very happy with the overall school performances.

St. Luke Catholic School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
We chose this school for our children for the commitment that the staff and parish has made to the children. It is a faith led school, where the children do come first. Respect and kindness are not just words, but actions. My children are very comfortable in their school environment and are happy. The academics are challenging and my children are learning to be critical thinkers. I know we made a great choice in choosing to send our children to Saint Luke Catholic School.

Posted July 26, 2013
St. Luke has been a positive presence in our parish since 1947. It is sad that one person who wishes to slander one of the new administrators chooses to do so with partial truths and angry words. As a graduate, parishioner and former parent of the school, I look at our school as the hope for the future of the parish and a blessing for our neighborhood and beyond. Graduates of St. Luke Catholic School are not only educated individuals but young articulate men and women with poise and grace and faith. The pastor is an educator, who values the school in his parish. Teachers come and go, but the basic core of educators who are still at St. Luke are strong, faithful teachers who value their role in education young Catholics for the future.

Posted February 01, 2013
St. Luke School has been overall an awesome school. The staff is very welcoming and my child loves this school. The staff is academic driven and understands the needs of families. We moved from another private school to Join St. Luke and have been pleased with the results. If you are looking for a school for your child or children this is the place! I know you would be happy. =)!

St. Luke Catholic School 4

Posted January 31, 2013
As a graduate of Catholic schools, I feel I am particularly fussy when it comes education--especially Catholic education--of my children. My child is blossoming at St. Luke. The community is amazing; they are very loving and supportive. As one parent reviewed, while things are not perfect, we find that the school is a perfect fit for my child and his parents' fussiness.

St. Luke Catholic School
5521 North Cloverly Avenue, Temple City, CA  91780
Last modified St. Luke Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Luke Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews.