Posted June 23, 2015
This school is extremely horrendous. I would not recommend sending your kids here. As a former student, I've struggled to keep up with my new school that I transferred to. St Luke was extremely lack luster in getting us to study. We were barely ever given homework, and the teachers weren't willing to help us study if we did not understand something. I personally would recommend going to public school. Your kid will actually get a education there, unlike this travesty of a school.

Posted May 23, 2015
I don't think I've ever seen such dedication from a principal. The principal at St. Luke's school goes above and beyond to make this school a special place for the students and their parents. The whole staff is extremely dedicated and go above and beyond our expectations. They're at almost every school event, they get along with each other and with the students. They're genuinely caring and my daughter absolutely loves this school. They get better and better each year and have so much to offer. They try hard, but the students have to try hard too. Some parents just want it too easy for their kids. This is a very special place and God is the forefront of it all! We're blessed to part of the St. Luke family!

Posted March 23, 2015
This is by far the worst school I have ever attended! I'm currently still a student at this school but I can't wait until this year is over when I will be pulled out!!!!! The academics are horrible and all the kids do is complain to their parents. The teachers are very rude and don't seem qualified.

Posted March 22, 2015
As a former student I can safely say St. Luke prepared me horribly for high school. When I first entered high school I knew nothing! Completely nothing. I was an A student at St. Luke but when I got to high school I became a C student! It took a lot of tutoring and a lot of extra money to get my grades back on track. If you value your child's education take my advice and don't go to this school.

Posted February 22, 2015
This is a great school that provides an amazing faith-based education and sets children up to be prepared for high school. As an alumni I recently went back to check out the school for my preschool age child and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the school has come along. I loved my time at St. Lukes and I can still see that St. Lukes is a fun place to learn and make lasting memories. While there I spoke with a few parents and they all had wonderful things to say about the school and the teachers. If you are looking for a school to set up your child for success while still providing a Catholic education then St. Luke's is a great choice!

St. Luke Catholic School 3

Posted August 03, 2014
Great faith lead education. Academics could be more challenging. It is the principals way or the highway.

Posted April 12, 2014
As an alum, I have seen St. LuKe making great strides this year. In addition to the great education the children receive, the spirit of the school is better than it has been for years. The School I very much a part of the Parish And civic communities. Students and parents are happy. Students are welcoming, polite, well-spoken, and genuinely happy to be there. It is an uplifting experience for anyone whe comes to the school.

Posted April 07, 2014
St. Luke Catholic School provides a well-rounded Catholic education. The strong academic curriculum and the plethora of extra-curricular activities enhance the family atmosphere and Christian community. We are one of the only schools in the Los Angeles Archdiocese to offer Robotics. Our Robotics students learn how to design, build, program, and drive robots. Our Graphic Design students take pictures, edit, and ultimately create our school yearbook. No matter what area your student excels in, St. Luke Catholic School has something to meet the needs of all of our students. Go Lions!

Posted March 03, 2014
As graduate of the school and still a member of the parish, I am sorry that the person in the previous e-mail is so upset with the school. From my vantage, the school has improved so much this year. The students, teachers and administration are present to the parish and are wonderful. The parish is aware of all the good things that the school is doing with and for their students. The students are articulate, faith filled, safe, and happy. What more could parents want for their children?

Posted October 18, 2013
I highly recommend this school for any parents who want to invest in their children's faith and strong catholic foundation. I have two children attending this school and I am very happy with the overall school performances.

St. Luke Catholic School
5521 North Cloverly Avenue, Temple City, CA  91780
Last modified St. Luke Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Luke Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top