PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The 8th grade students applying to catholic or private high schools after graduation ALL got acceptance letters. This includes Loyola, Amat, La Salle, Mayfield, St. Francis and St. Lucy among others. I am so appreciative of what St. Luke Catholic School has been able to do over the past couple of years.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The faculty here are second to none! I would like to go back to school again with this faculty.

Amount of homework: Agree

Enough to challenge, but not to cause nightly burden. The teachers are always available to give extra help when needed.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

St. Luke is a school of excellence. A couple former teachers love to negative bomb this site because they would never change or do their job. Just come spend a day and ask all the questions you would like. St. Luke is a model for other Catholic schools.

My daughter has been attending St. Luke Catholic School since Kindergarten. While the school had its share of change (isn't life full of change), I am happy to report that she is a bright and happy 5th grader, who LOVES her school. The school teaches respect and Christ-like values, has a great academic program, is a safe and caring school, and offers extracurricular activities for her to participate in. As a parent, I am pleased and grateful to have her attend St. Luke's.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers don't seem very qualified and I feel like they don't really seem to like their jobs that much. They have the attitude that they just want to go home.

Amount of homework: Disagree

We were barely given any homework and when we were it was extremely easy, like the homework we were doing felt like it was meant for kids about 4 grade levels down.

The school administration seems very inept at running a school. In addition the kids seem very snobby.

This school is extremely horrendous. I would not recommend sending your kids here. As a former student, I've struggled to keep up with my new school that I transferred to. St Luke was extremely lack luster in getting us to study. We were barely ever given homework, and the teachers weren't willing to help us study if we did not understand something. I personally would recommend going to public school. Your kid will actually get a education there, unlike this travesty of a school.

I don't think I've ever seen such dedication from a principal. The principal at St. Luke's school goes above and beyond to make this school a special place for the students and their parents. The whole staff is extremely dedicated and go above and beyond our expectations. They're at almost every school event, they get along with each other and with the students. They're genuinely caring and my daughter absolutely loves this school. They get better and better each year and have so much to offer. They try hard, but the students have to try hard too. Some parents just want it too easy for their kids. This is a very special place and God is the forefront of it all! We're blessed to part of the St. Luke family!

Last modified St. Luke Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8