Posted February 22, 2015
This is a great school that provides an amazing faith-based education and sets children up to be prepared for high school. As an alumni I recently went back to check out the school for my preschool age child and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the school has come along. I loved my time at St. Lukes and I can still see that St. Lukes is a fun place to learn and make lasting memories. While there I spoke with a few parents and they all had wonderful things to say about the school and the teachers. If you are looking for a school to set up your child for success while still providing a Catholic education then St. Luke's is a great choice!

St. Luke Catholic School 1

Posted February 21, 2015
As a parent of a former student at this school I can only say STAY AWAY! I've had nothing but trouble and headaches with this school. The academics are lacking as well as just the general attitude of the students. The programs are going downhill and many students have left the school. If you truly care about your child's education stay away from here and go somewhere else.

St. Luke Catholic School 1

Posted February 21, 2015
As a former student who now attends public school I can see many reasons why your child should not attend this school. The academics were just downright horrible and I had to get a lot of tutoring to get me caught up to my new class. The kids at St. Luke are for the most part uninterested in learning. The teachers don't really help you at all and just seem to care about going home. I really can't see anything positive to say about the school. It was just that bad.

Posted August 16, 2014
I thought that was the job of a school principal...to actually run the school? After all, the principal is the one with the education and experience to do just that! I applaud any principal that does not cave into parental pressure.

St. Luke Catholic School 3

Posted August 03, 2014
Great faith lead education. Academics could be more challenging. It is the principals way or the highway.

Posted April 12, 2014
As an alum, I have seen St. LuKe making great strides this year. In addition to the great education the children receive, the spirit of the school is better than it has been for years. The School I very much a part of the Parish And civic communities. Students and parents are happy. Students are welcoming, polite, well-spoken, and genuinely happy to be there. It is an uplifting experience for anyone whe comes to the school.

Posted April 07, 2014
St. Luke Catholic School provides a well-rounded Catholic education. The strong academic curriculum and the plethora of extra-curricular activities enhance the family atmosphere and Christian community. We are one of the only schools in the Los Angeles Archdiocese to offer Robotics. Our Robotics students learn how to design, build, program, and drive robots. Our Graphic Design students take pictures, edit, and ultimately create our school yearbook. No matter what area your student excels in, St. Luke Catholic School has something to meet the needs of all of our students. Go Lions!

Posted March 03, 2014
As graduate of the school and still a member of the parish, I am sorry that the person in the previous e-mail is so upset with the school. From my vantage, the school has improved so much this year. The students, teachers and administration are present to the parish and are wonderful. The parish is aware of all the good things that the school is doing with and for their students. The students are articulate, faith filled, safe, and happy. What more could parents want for their children?

Posted October 18, 2013
I highly recommend this school for any parents who want to invest in their children's faith and strong catholic foundation. I have two children attending this school and I am very happy with the overall school performances.

St. Luke Catholic School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
We chose this school for our children for the commitment that the staff and parish has made to the children. It is a faith led school, where the children do come first. Respect and kindness are not just words, but actions. My children are very comfortable in their school environment and are happy. The academics are challenging and my children are learning to be critical thinkers. I know we made a great choice in choosing to send our children to Saint Luke Catholic School.

St. Luke Catholic School
5521 North Cloverly Avenue, Temple City, CA  91780
Last modified St. Luke Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Luke Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top