Bad
Good

The entire staff is exceptional and they do all they can to help the students.

I think that overall Westside has great programs and Teachers that are willing to work with the children. My son had some problems with reading for the last 3 of his 4 years at school and I have seen a great improvement with his reading since they placed him in this new program.

Westside school is the best place, to learn, work, and play. My child loves going to school. He enjoys his teachers, who are loving, enthusiastic, and are always encouraging students to do their best.

The staff at Westside School works exceptionally hard to support the academic future of children who have many financial, emotional, and language obstacles. We believe that students can achieve the pinnacle of academic success in life no matter what their initial ability level is. We attain this through rigorous academic expectations and focus on student's additional needs.

I love my school because it is like a little family. When times are tough, we get together and take care of each other. We have surely have gone through tough times and I am not talking only about the staff but also the parents and the students. We believe in our students and our students are our school and our goal.

At Westside you feel like you are part of a family. Everyone gets along and do their very best to see their students succeed. People are very approachable and are always willing to give a helping hand.

Westside is more than just a school for the kids, it's a place you can guarantee that your child will be cared for and loved. There is a family unity within staff,students and parents at this school site,all are welcome! There #1 concern is the education of our children.

My son has been going to school since he was 3 because he had speech problems.When he graduated from head start the teacher told me about him being ready to go to K.So far this school has provided me and my son with the comfort of being in a place where they take care of him. The principal is really involved and the teachers too.

Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.