Bad
Good

Posted July 16, 2013
My children have attended this school for four years and we could not be more impressed with the academics, teachers, art and music it provides. The teaching staff has excellent teamwork and the students benefit daily from their well prepared content units.

Posted July 11, 2013
This school is wonderful. Our daughter loved going to school and loved her teacher. I have nothing but praise for the whole staff. They offer great after school enrichment classes through CRPD.

Posted May 17, 2013
My son has had a wonderful experience at Acacia. The teachers truly care about each student. He loves going to school everyday to learn something new and to play with his friends. I love that the staff is using technology in the classroom such as iPods to engage students in new and innovative ways to learn. I applaud the staff and students in making this a great school.

Posted February 11, 2013
This school fulfils all the criteria for a great school. Special mention must go to the staff and the principal all of whom work tirelessly to raise this school up to head and shoulders above anything we have previously experienced. I am from England and we would be proud to have a school of this calibre in our locality in England. The warmth and inclusiveness of the staff and the persistence in getting each child to reach his or her potential cannot be overstated. The lessons are well thought out and well followed through. Our two Grandsons are achieving all that we could hope for, well done to all concerned.

Posted June 04, 2012
Great school!! I have 3 kids there and they love it ,great teachers ,great principal this past years it have been great

Posted December 07, 2010
I have had one of my children go through Acacia (starting in 4th grade) who is now at Redwood; and my other since Kindergarten (now in 3rd). Acacia has excellent teachers, an involved principal, and caring parents/PTA. While impacted by state budget cuts -- still offers art, music, etc. in part due to PTA involvement.I have had my children in both private and now public school in the area, and believe that the teachers are better at this particular public school. We have been very happy as an Acacia family!

Posted September 17, 2010
My daughter has loved her 4 years so far at Acacia. Her teachers are always available, are dedicated and very knowledgeable about the curriculum and my child's needs. My daughter is challenged and encouraged to reach outside of the box. She loves the chorus program, her teachers and going to school.

Posted June 22, 2007
The kindergarten class on the Horizon Hills campus (offered by Acacia)is an excellent developmental program! It has taught us a lot about how important and special parental involvement is in our child's educational life. Ms Tina Lorch teaches in a way that inspires the kids to want to know more, and has helped instill a natural curiosity and passion for learning that my child will carry on throughout life. We believe this truly amazing kindergarten class has offered our child the best educational opportunity and has helped us as parents to be a part of it. It is critical to keep programs like this around because they work!

Posted September 18, 2006
My oldest went through the grades at Acacia and is now in Middle School. My two other children are enrolled at Acacia. We have been very happy with Acacia Elementary. The school is fortunate to have a wonderful active Principal and parents that bring the arts to the children through a variety of programs. Acacia is a wonderful school.

Posted January 31, 2006
This is an awesome school I have had two children go through the program from k-5 and have enjoyed the support and teaching of all teachers. The principal is great and always available to parents. The office staff is fantastic and the PFA is above all others.

Acacia Elementary School
55 Norman Avenue, Thousand Oaks, CA  91360-3599
Last modified Acacia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Acacia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top