K-12|Private

Bad
Good

The couple who run this school are disgusting and unkempt. They treat preschool like it is some home daycare and let the kids crawl around in the dirt all day and get filthy. I cannot tell you how dissatisfied we were with this "school". Just about anywhere else you put your children is better!

My children have been attending First Baptist Accelerated Academy for middle school and high school. My graduating senior scored extremely high on the SAT and has been accepted to a prestigious university. He has been awarded their top academic scholarship, among others. If it wasn't for this school's superior academics, excellent math specialist, and focus on high morals and ethics in their everyday studies, I am not sure my son would have developed the time management skills and determination to reach his goals. This school offers an excellent Christian and academic education for students and families who desire it.

This school is awful. Education standard is not up to par. Everything is run in a sloppy manner.

They feed the preschoolers Funnyons for snack food! This is not a healthy place to leave your children everyday. My children came home having a bad day all the time and never wanting to go back.

I couldn't be happier with the high quality, Christian education, offered at FBA. I am an alumni of this school and I feel that the education, small class sizes, and compassionate teachers helped make me the person I am today. I couldn't wait to enroll my own children in this school once I was able. They have received the same quality education that I did, due to the small class sizes and individual attention not found in large public schools. The focus on character building is an essential and integral part of the the program. The staff and other students take care of each other and are almost like a second family to my kids. My children both love going to school every day and are thriving academically and socially. First Baptist's accelerated academy promotes high tech learning by utilizing computers, allowing the students to learn at their own pace and giving them a head start. In addition, the school has added a science lab and are in the process of creating an art program (music and fine arts). I highly recommend First Baptist to anyone who asks and I feel blessed that my children are part of this amazing school.

We are passionate advocates for a sound academic Christian based program. After an exhaustive search, we did not find a school in our area that offers the unique quality education in a loving environment that First Baptist Academy offers. So we've determined to transport our Kindergartner an average of 300-400 miles per week depending on school activities to assure her an education there. The teachers and staff are very loving and our daughter is thriving and loves going to school.

First Baptist Accelerated Academy is constantly updating its course offerings. Currently we offer a one semester high school level class titled "Theory of Music". New for 2011-2012 will be a course titled, "Music Appreciation". We have an after-school yearbook club and after school daycare. Our facilities host an evening youth meeting which offers several "field trips" each year. Give the school a call to find out more about us.

Excellent school, teachers, and staff. My kids have excelled at this school far more than any other school they have been in.

We loved this school, but unfortunately did not stay due to moving. They have excellent teacher/parent communication, small classes and some of the best and most caring teachers I have met. Wish we lived closer.

I went to this school as for study skills and the finals it is great but for the curiculum it is lacking and focusing too much on the whole religion thing and not getting to the point I would have gone to a different school. I found my experience to be alright. I would only stay at that school until third grade then I would transfer. Hope I could help!

Last modified First Baptist Accelerated Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12