Bad
Good

I took a tour of the school today. Before that I had spoken to the principal several times and had visited the school once. As a former preschool teacher and current elementary school teacher I know what to look for in a school. I was not impressed with teacher quality and the rudeness and unprofessional manner of the principal was concerning. I didn't see any evidence of parental involvement and the place looked very uninviting to parents. I would never under any circumstances put my child in this facility.

My daughter started going her about 2 months ago and we could not be happier. The staff and teachers are amazing. My daughter comes home singing and more interactive then ever. She loves it her and she is learning a great deal.

Warm, friendly and inviting, couldn't think of a better place to send my 2yo. Our daughter has adjusted so well to her school and comes home asking to see her teachers! We look forward to continuing our relationship with our Little Oaks family.

I have been close to this school for 4 years and watched as huge investments have been made into staff, facilities, security and curriculum. The new Classical Christian Education focus for 2013 is exciting

Not strong accedemically. Teachers not experienced. I got called at work all the time with simple questions that an expereinced teacher could have handled. Not much teaching going on. I also agree with some of the other comments on this sheet. My child was picked on, and the school would just send my child home. Once when my mom went to pick up my child from school, the principal asked who she was here for. My mom told her, and the principal actually rolled her eyes and groaned. How professional is that? When I asked about teaching the kids how to write their letters (for a child about to go to kindergarten the next year), the teacher's response was, "Oh, you're the first one who has ever asked me that. We don't teach that yet." I have transferred my child out to another school, and now my child is behind.

I have had 2 children attend this preschool and I cannot say enough good things about it. The teachers are loving and nurturing. The program is superior to others in the area. My children were more prepared for elementary school than most of their peers.

This is the finest preschool and elementary school in all the conejo valley. The families are wonderful, the teachers are great. The campus is beautiful. My kids love it!

I Currently have two kids attending the school, i echo the mom below on how you will be fooled by their fakeness. Very unproffessional administrator with funky unproffessional name that can only manage a summer camp or cheering team. Teachers are not compassionate and have no connection with kids. Seems like parents run the school and administrator has no say but to do as they wish. very bad school.

Little Oaks is truly a gem in the Thousand Oaks community. Completely agree with previous positive reviews - academics are unbelievable, character building is strong, teachers are friendly and caring. The school does get an occasional difficult child (which school doesn't) and they deal with the situation in a firm yet positive way. I've seen it first hand when my daughter attended the school last year.

I don't know what the parent below is talking about.? My children have gone to this school for several years - from preschool to elementary. CAN'T SAY ENOUGHT GOOD THINGS! It is a wonderful environment for children that need a small and nuturing environment. The retention rate in preschool is huge - which totally goes against what below parent states. The teachers are bubbly and loving. Admin and staff always have a door open. I would and have recommended this school! It is truly a "hidden treasure" in the Conejo Valley!

Last modified Godspeak Calvary Chapel, Little Oaks School is a Private school that serves grade K