Posted June 11, 2013
I took a tour of the school today. Before that I had spoken to the principal several times and had visited the school once. As a former preschool teacher and current elementary school teacher I know what to look for in a school. I was not impressed with teacher quality and the rudeness and unprofessional manner of the principal was concerning. I didn't see any evidence of parental involvement and the place looked very uninviting to parents. I would never under any circumstances put my child in this facility.

Posted March 18, 2013
My daughter started going her about 2 months ago and we could not be happier. The staff and teachers are amazing. My daughter comes home singing and more interactive then ever. She loves it her and she is learning a great deal.

Posted March 13, 2013
Warm, friendly and inviting, couldn't think of a better place to send my 2yo. Our daughter has adjusted so well to her school and comes home asking to see her teachers! We look forward to continuing our relationship with our Little Oaks family.

Posted March 13, 2013
I have been close to this school for 4 years and watched as huge investments have been made into staff, facilities, security and curriculum. The new Classical Christian Education focus for 2013 is exciting

Godspeak Calvary Chapel, Little Oaks School 2

Posted March 12, 2013
Not strong accedemically. Teachers not experienced. I got called at work all the time with simple questions that an expereinced teacher could have handled. Not much teaching going on. I also agree with some of the other comments on this sheet. My child was picked on, and the school would just send my child home. Once when my mom went to pick up my child from school, the principal asked who she was here for. My mom told her, and the principal actually rolled her eyes and groaned. How professional is that? When I asked about teaching the kids how to write their letters (for a child about to go to kindergarten the next year), the teacher's response was, "Oh, you're the first one who has ever asked me that. We don't teach that yet." I have transferred my child out to another school, and now my child is behind.

Posted March 06, 2013
I have had 2 children attend this preschool and I cannot say enough good things about it. The teachers are loving and nurturing. The program is superior to others in the area. My children were more prepared for elementary school than most of their peers.

Posted December 13, 2011
I Currently have two kids attending the school, i echo the mom below on how you will be fooled by their fakeness. Very unproffessional administrator with funky unproffessional name that can only manage a summer camp or cheering team. Teachers are not compassionate and have no connection with kids. Seems like parents run the school and administrator has no say but to do as they wish. very bad school.

Posted October 28, 2011
Little Oaks is truly a gem in the Thousand Oaks community. Completely agree with previous positive reviews - academics are unbelievable, character building is strong, teachers are friendly and caring. The school does get an occasional difficult child (which school doesn't) and they deal with the situation in a firm yet positive way. I've seen it first hand when my daughter attended the school last year.

Posted May 06, 2011
I don't know what the parent below is talking about.? My children have gone to this school for several years - from preschool to elementary. CAN'T SAY ENOUGHT GOOD THINGS! It is a wonderful environment for children that need a small and nuturing environment. The retention rate in preschool is huge - which totally goes against what below parent states. The teachers are bubbly and loving. Admin and staff always have a door open. I would and have recommended this school! It is truly a "hidden treasure" in the Conejo Valley!

Posted February 16, 2011
I used to sing the praises of this school, that is until their teachers as well as their admin's did nothing but label my child with labels they have no idea what they are talking about, nor do they have the credentials to do so. They allowed a child to bully my children yet they kicked out my child. They single handedly destroyed my child's self esteem, to the point my child was terrified to even walk in the gate! And not once during this whole experience did their head master contact me. Seems to me if a school was so concerned with the well being of their children he would take a more active role in his administrators as well as teachers and what's going on in their classroom, and he would have contacted the parents. Don't be fooled by the fakeness!

Godspeak Calvary Chapel, Little Oaks School
101 North Skyline Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA  91362
Last modified Godspeak Calvary Chapel, Little Oaks School is a Private school that serves grade K
Godspeak Calvary Chapel, Little Oaks School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top