Thousand Palms, CA

Della S. Lindley Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2012
If you want your child to be bully. This is the school to have your child in.

Posted January 16, 2008
I have to give it 5 stars for its principal and K teacher Mrs. Swafford. My daughter learned an amazing amount so quickly and she was already 'ahead of the game.' They try to bring those up who are falling behind, and continue to challenge those who master each step. I've been really happy with my experience.

Posted July 07, 2006
Teachers are always doing one on one, and ready to assist parents with homework, the principal take the time to spend time with kids who need it the most, that is seldom seen. d brown

Posted September 01, 2005
My children all attended DSL. We have never had a teacher who was not absolutly devoted and excited to teach. My children loved school and everyone from the secretaries to the custodial personell to the teachers and principal are like family to us. The community is small and loving and we are so proud to have been a part of the Della Lindley family.

Della S. Lindley Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2005
Della Lindley has several great teachers who care and are compassionate about our childs education. Great school to be involved with.

Della S. Lindley Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2003
A very positive, supportive principal. A school with a history! From the time it was in a railroad car to the present day it has been a school with a focus....developing students academically and supporting their families.

Della S. Lindley Elementary School
31-495 Robert Road, Thousand Palms, CA  92276
Last modified Della S. Lindley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Della S. Lindley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top