Tiburon, CA

Del Mar Middle School 4

Posted June 04, 2013
I went to this school in 1978, too. I came from The City and it was hard to make friends with all the kids who had known each other from kindergarten. But it's been great for my kids.

Del Mar Middle School 3

Posted December 08, 2011
I'm pretty sure this schools didn't exist in 1978. I went to Earl Warren. Seriously, I'm pretty sure.

Posted February 16, 2011
I attended this school in 1978 and it was fantastic then! Go Pirates. I mean, go Dragons!

Del Mar Middle School 0

Posted February 08, 2010
This is just a wonderful school! It has taught me many, many wonderful things! And I'm a straight A+ student. There technology is just wonderful! We have great teachers, each customize the lesson to fit what YOU haven't learned or don't understand. Their sports are great too! Great job!!!!!

Posted February 08, 2010

Posted February 05, 2010
I love this school! Technology is a high priority, and creativity and academic excellence is highly appreciated. All of my favorite teachers of all time teach at Del Mar Middle School. This school offers a diverse range of electives, such as: guitar, steel pans, art (beginner, intermediate and advanced), digital design, etc. Challenging and pushes students to excel!

Posted October 03, 2009
The School District provides an exeptional educational experience for all children. Del Mar School provides each student with a lap top computer in order to enhance their education. Students who cannot afford a computer at home, are therefore able to participate in all the current trends in education. Scholorships are provided for those students. Parents are able to communicate with the school and teachers on a daily basis.

Del Mar Middle School 0

Posted May 26, 2009
It is a great school i go there they give us laptops and a ton of stuff like that

Posted September 05, 2007
Fantastic new principal, new gym, and top notch teaching staff. 8th graders from this school are consistently among the top high school students in Marin, both public and private. My children love the Spanish program, music instruction, and the opportunity to be in great play productions. Academics strong, particularly math.

Posted August 30, 2007
Del Mar is a fantastic middle school! The community has been so supportive that two bonds and an ongoing parcel tax have all passed overwhelmingly. What does that mean? Great facilities, great programs and a great staff.

Del Mar Middle School
105 Avenida Miraflores, Tiburon, CA  94920
Last modified Del Mar Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Mar Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top