School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We encourage anyone interested in Saint Hilary School to contact us for a tour. Saint Hilary offers Junior Kindergarten through Grade 8 curriculum encompassing academics, community and spirituality. Each of these guiding principles serves as a pillar of our whole child educational approach. Come see what makes us so special.
October 21, 2014

Posted August 27, 2014
AMAZING SCHOOL!!! My kids love EVERY day at this school...they are challenged academically, have made great friends and the school community is outstanding. In addition to teaching Spanish, Art and Music given each week to students there are also a wide variety of extracurricular activities offered-chess, Mandarin, golf, fashion design, ceramics, drama...this list is endless! We toured many schools and St. Hilary just had that feeling... we knew our kids would be happy and thrive there. It truly is a special place!

Posted August 27, 2014
I have been at Saint Hilary School for 9 years and I have loved every single one of them. I strongly encourage families looking for a Catholic School in the Bay Area to tour Saint Hilary's. I am so sad that I am graduating this year, but I hope that other families will be able to have the same amazing experience I had. There is a very strong sense of community and the students are kind and respectful. I really hope that you will consider this school!

Posted September 18, 2013
Saint hilary School is a great school community. Our teachers inspire students to be their best in all area - intellectually, socially, and spirituality. With energy, professionalism, and integrity, we learn with our students. We encourage the students to achieve their own success in all areas of the curriculum.

Posted August 29, 2013
This school is the best investment you will ever make for the development of your child. It's a loving place that constantly aspires to be the best school. Beyond excellent academics, this school helps children become productive adults with integrity.

Posted August 28, 2013
Our family believes that education is not just about test scores. Preparing our children for success in life is about values, self confidence, friendships and respect ....as well as excellent academics. We are on our third year at St. Hilary and could not be happier. The community of families is amazing. The core values of respect, generosity, and kindness are part of both the academic culture and the family culture. We love watching how our children are treated as friends by the other kids in every grade...K-8. There are many in Marin County that would not think to look to a Catholic School as the best place to educate their children. Without a doubt, we feel values and faith based education is providing our children with the perfect blend of academic excellence and core values and self confidence that will best prepare them for success as they go forward in school and in life.

Posted September 09, 2010
Saint Hilary offers my children more than I could hope for. The culture is vibrant and nuturing. The academic standards are high and the students rise to meet them. We are thrilled to be part of such and amazing community.

Posted June 19, 2010
My kids love it here. They are an integral part of a warm community of teachers and families. The school is led by a principal with a passion for education and personal growth. The school staff take an active interest in my children. My kds are noticed here and challenged through plenty of one-on-one personalized attention and support.

Posted June 14, 2010
This preK-Grade 8 school is wonderful. A new (into his 3rd year) Principal is bringing the latest and best practices to the campus. The teachers are strong and the community is supportive. SHS has just been chosen as a Challenge Success school by the Education Department at Stanford University. My two kids are thriving: one in elementary and one in middle school

Posted January 14, 2010

Saint Hilary School 1

Posted May 11, 2009
this school is terrible and does not teach much religion

Saint Hilary School